[gdal-dev] 2.1.3 next week ?

Even Rouault-2

Hi,

I'm considering issuing a release candidate for 2.1.3 end of next week.

Anything that should be in it that isn't already ?

16 tickets (perhaps a few more if backported to 2.0.X or 1.11.X) are listed:

https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/query?status=closed&resolution=fixed&milestone=2.1.3&group=resolution&order=priority

Even

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: 2.1.3 next week ?