gcc overloaded-virtual warning with ossim

gcc overloaded-virtual warning with ossim

rashadkm
Hello,

When I turn on Woverload-virtual warning with gcc. There has been endless pages of warning when compiling ossim. I am using a fedora 20 x86_64

here is my gcc --version

gcc (GCC) 4.8.3 20140911 (Red Hat 4.8.3-7)
Copyright © 2013 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Ce logiciel est libre; voir les sources pour les conditions de copie.  Il n'y a PAS
GARANTIE; ni implicite pour le MARCHANDAGE ou pour un BUT PARTICULIER.

does anyone have similar issue or is a bug in my gcc. Here are some discussion on gcc list

https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2003-03/msg00548.html

I could turn off this warning if this is an issue with my gcc or there must be a fix

   Rashad

Re: gcc overloaded-virtual warning with ossim

David Burken
Hi Rashad,

Why do you want to turn that on? Just curious.

Dave

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 3:48 PM, David Burken <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Rashad,

Why do you want to turn that on? Just curious.

No particular reason. I had it already on my build flags and thus flooded my console. If it is of no importance, i can turn it off