foss4g-europe workshop

Jachym Cepicky
Guys, there is one free slot at foss4g-europe bei g available rigbt now and it was offered to pywps

do we want to take it?

i can dedicate about 2 days of work until than + i.will be on the spot.

anybody else wants to proseed? will we take it? any volunteers for chairing? Im already committed to other workshop : jachym

Re: foss4g-europe workshop

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Yes Jachym, we should go ahead with it. I will also be there in Paris for the workshops.

Meanwhile, I am starting with Jorge a workshop guide, that should be ready in time for the conference:

Regards.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Im Grund 6

Phone: +41 (0)79 812 62 65

Guys, there is one free slot at foss4g-europe bei g available rigbt now and it was offered to pywps

do we want to take it?

i can dedicate about 2 days of work until than + i.will be on the spot.

anybody else wants to proseed? will we take it? any volunteers for chairing? Im already committed to other workshop : jachym

Re: foss4g-europe workshop

Jachym Cepicky
OK,

Gerald, Didier, we would like to take over the free slot for PyWPS 4

@Martin: That could interesting for you (from GRASS perspective)

Jachym

st 21. 6. 2017 v 8:57 odesílatel Luí­s Moreira de Sousa <[hidden email]> napsal:
Yes Jachym, we should go ahead with it. I will also be there in Paris for the workshops.

Meanwhile, I am starting with Jorge a workshop guide, that should be ready in time for the conference:

Regards.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Im Grund 6
CH-8600 Dübendorf
Switzerland

Phone: <a href="tel:+41%2079%20812%2062%2065" value="+41798126265" target="_blank">+41 (0)79 812 62 65

Guys, there is one free slot at foss4g-europe bei g available rigbt now and it was offered to pywps

do we want to take it?

i can dedicate about 2 days of work until than + i.will be on the spot.

anybody else wants to proseed? will we take it? any volunteers for chairing? Im already committed to other workshop : jachym

Re: foss4g-europe workshop

Martin Landa

> Gerald, Didier, we would like to take over the free slot for PyWPS 4
>
> @Martin: That could interesting for you (from GRASS perspective)

yes, would be definitely interesting for me. Only one problem for me
is that I was planning to follow W05 which overlaps PyWPS workshop if
I am reading time schedule correctly. Martin

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa

Re: foss4g-europe workshop

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Dear all,

I noticed that PyWPS is not yet in the Workshop programme. Is there something else we need to do?

Regards.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Im Grund 6

Phone: +41 (0)79 812 62 65

[hidden email] <[hidden email]>, Fenoy Gerald <[hidden email]>, Didier Richard <[hidden email]>, Martin Landa <[hidden email]>

OK,

Gerald, Didier, we would like to take over the free slot for PyWPS 4

@Martin: That could interesting for you (from GRASS perspective)

Jachym

st 21. 6. 2017 v 8:57 odesílatel Luí­s Moreira de Sousa <[hidden email]> napsal:
Yes Jachym, we should go ahead with it. I will also be there in Paris for the workshops.

Meanwhile, I am starting with Jorge a workshop guide, that should be ready in time for the conference:

Regards.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Im Grund 6
CH-8600 Dübendorf
Switzerland

Phone: <a href="tel:+41%2079%20812%2062%2065" value="+41798126265" rel="noreferrer nofollow noopener">+41 (0)79 812 62 65

Guys, there is one free slot at foss4g-europe bei g available rigbt now and it was offered to pywps

do we want to take it?

i can dedicate about 2 days of work until than + i.will be on the spot.

anybody else wants to proseed? will we take it? any volunteers for chairing? Im already committed to other workshop : jachym

Re: foss4g-europe workshop

Jachym Cepicky
Hi,

yes, it is.

Looks, like I thought, I've confirmed, that we are willing to do PyWPS workshop. But the LOC did not receive the confirmation. It looks like it is my fault - I'm deeply sorry about it. Do not know, what to say. I regret, I missed this unique opportunity. I do owe you guys several beers. I would say "taking full responsibility", if that would not be empty phrase in this case.

There is still registered workshop at FOSS4G-Boston, so the work does not get wasted. But I would be more calm, if I had it at least once before Boston.

Thanks Angelos for poiting this out

To conclude: There is no PyWPS workshop at FOSS4G-Europe. There is still PyWPS workshop at FOSS4G (global) in Boston.

Jachym

po 10. 7. 2017 v 11:47 odesílatel Luí­s Moreira de Sousa <[hidden email]> napsal:
[...]

Phone: <a href="tel:+41%2079%20812%2062%2065" value="+41798126265" rel="noreferrer nofollow noopener" target="_blank">+41 (0)79 812 62 65

Guys, there is one free slot at foss4g-europe bei g available rigbt now and it was offered to pywps

do we want to take it?

i can dedicate about 2 days of work until than + i.will be on the spot.

anybody else wants to proseed? will we take it? any volunteers for chairing? Im already committed to other workshop : jachym

Re: foss4g-europe workshop

Jorge Mendes de Jesus

Hi to all

Anyway I am in Boston and can give help in the workshop. Now we have more time to prepare things :)

Jorge

On 10-07-17 15:17, Jachym Cepicky wrote:
[...]

Phone: <a href="tel:+41%2079%20812%2062%2065" value="+41798126265" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">+41 (0)79 812 62 65

[hidden email] <[hidden email]>, Fenoy Gerald <[hidden email]>, Didier Richard <[hidden email]>, Martin Landa <[hidden email]>

OK,

Gerald, Didier, we would like to take over the free slot for PyWPS 4

@Martin: That could interesting for you (from GRASS perspective)

Jachym

st 21. 6. 2017 v 8:57 odesílatel Luí­s Moreira de Sousa <[hidden email]> napsal:
Yes Jachym, we should go ahead with it. I will also be there in Paris for the workshops.

Meanwhile, I am starting with Jorge a workshop guide, that should be ready in time for the conference:

Regards.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Im Grund 6
CH-8600 Dübendorf
Switzerland

Phone: <a href="tel:+41%2079%20812%2062%2065" value="+41798126265" rel="noreferrer nofollow noopener" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">+41 (0)79 812 62 65

Guys, there is one free slot at foss4g-europe bei g available rigbt now and it was offered to pywps

do we want to take it?

i can dedicate about 2 days of work until than + i.will be on the spot.

anybody else wants to proseed? will we take it? any volunteers for chairing? Im already committed to other workshop : jachym

Re: foss4g-europe workshop

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Alright then, Boston will the debut of the new workshop. In any case I should have the first sections of the guide ready this week.

Cheers.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Im Grund 6