foss4g-europe 2018 t-shirts

Jachym Cepicky
Hi,

I would like to make some order for this year's t-shirts

T-shirt shape and color: see attachement
material: cotton 100%
Logo: sewed

Costs: cca 12 Eur/T-shirt

Who would like to have one?  I'll bring them to FOSS4G-Europe, but I can also send it to those, who will not make it to the conference.

* Jachym - Male, L
* [You - sex, size]

Jachym

--
Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: jachym.cepicky gmail com

image(1).png (121K) Download Attachment

Re: foss4g-europe 2018 t-shirts

Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus
Yes would like to have one

* Jachym - Male, L
* [Jorge - Male, XL]

On Thu, 2018-05-17 at 22:44 +0200, Jachym Cepicky wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to make some order for this year's t-shirts
>
> T-shirt shape and color: see attachement
> material: cotton 100%
> Logo: sewed
>
> Costs: cca 12 Eur/T-shirt
>
> Who would like to have one?  I'll bring them to FOSS4G-Europe, but I
> can also send it to those, who will not make it to the conference.
>
> * Jachym - Male, L
> * [You - sex, size]
>
> Jachym

Re: foss4g-europe 2018 t-shirts

Tom Kralidis
I won’t attend Foss4g-Europe but I would like one.

Tom - Male, L

Thanks

..Tom

Sent from my iPhone

On May 17, 2018, at 16:44, Jachym Cepicky <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I would like to make some order for this year's t-shirts

T-shirt shape and color: see attachement
material: cotton 100%
Logo: sewed

Costs: cca 12 Eur/T-shirt

Who would like to have one?  I'll bring them to FOSS4G-Europe, but I can also send it to those, who will not make it to the conference.

* Jachym - Male, L
* [You - sex, size]

Jachym

--