[foss4g 2019] Translators confirmed & save the date/call for sponsors ?

[foss4g 2019] Translators confirmed & save the date/call for sponsors ?

Moritz Lennert
Hi everyone,

Our two translators have confirmed that they are available on Oct. 24.

Could the save the date mail be sent ASAP ? And where are we at with the
call for sponsors ?

I propose to discuss foss4g related business directly here on the
[hidden email] list. It is not as if this list is overloaded
and the foss4g is our main event of the year. And this way, more people
are aware of what is going on and can help.

Moritz

Re: [foss4g 2019] Translators confirmed & save the date/call for sponsors ?

Johan Van de Wauw
Moritz,

I'll send the confirmation mail as soon as the website [1] is finished. I've already added the participants of last year to belgium-announce, so the list is ready.

I've made most updates yesterday, but some links should still go away. Then a mail can be sent.

Pull requests are welcome [2]

[1] https://2019.foss4g.be

Kind regards,
Johan
On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 2:40 PM Moritz Lennert <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Our two translators have confirmed that they are available on Oct. 24.

Could the save the date mail be sent ASAP ? And where are we at with the
call for sponsors ?

I propose to discuss foss4g related business directly here on the
[hidden email] list. It is not as if this list is overloaded
and the foss4g is our main event of the year. And this way, more people
are aware of what is going on and can help.

Moritz

Re: [foss4g 2019] Translators confirmed & save the date/call for sponsors ?

Moritz Lennert
Hi all,

Who could spend an hour going through the 2019.foss4g.be website and
cleaning possibly remaining issues ?

It shouldn't always be the same working on these things...

Moritz