foss4g 2018 promotion

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

foss4g 2018 promotion

Jachym Cepicky
Hi all projects,

can you please all  advertise FOSS4G 2018 on your web page to make FOSS4G great event with many attendees?

Thank you

Jachym

_______________________________________________
Projects mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/projects
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: foss4g 2018 promotion

Dan Little-2
GeoMoose.org, obliges. 

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 7:27 AM, Jachym Cepicky <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all projects,

can you please all  advertise FOSS4G 2018 on your web page to make FOSS4G great event with many attendees?

Thank you

Jachym

_______________________________________________
Projects mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/projects



_______________________________________________
Projects mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/projects
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: foss4g 2018 promotion

Tom Kralidis
pycsw.org check.

..Tom

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 9:07 AM, Dan Little <[hidden email]> wrote:

> GeoMoose.org, obliges.
>
> On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 7:27 AM, Jachym Cepicky <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all projects,
>>
>> can you please all  advertise FOSS4G 2018 on your web page to make FOSS4G
>> great event with many attendees?
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> Jachym
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Projects mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/projects
>>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Projects mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/projects
>
_______________________________________________
Projects mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/projects
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: foss4g 2018 promotion

Manuel GRIZONNET
done for OTB.


Le 19/01/2018 à 15:35, Tom Kralidis a écrit :

> pycsw.org check.
>
> ..Tom
>
> On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 9:07 AM, Dan Little <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> GeoMoose.org, obliges.
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 7:27 AM, Jachym Cepicky <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>> Hi all projects,
>>>
>>> can you please all  advertise FOSS4G 2018 on your web page to make FOSS4G
>>> great event with many attendees?
>>>
>>> Thank you
>>>
>>> Jachym
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Projects mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/projects
>>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Projects mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/projects
>>
> _______________________________________________
> Projects mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/projects

--
Manuel GRIZONNET

_______________________________________________
Projects mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/projects
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: foss4g 2018 promotion

Sandro Santilli-4
In reply to this post by Jachym Cepicky
On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 01:27:31PM +0000, Jachym Cepicky wrote:

> can you please all  advertise FOSS4G 2018 on your web page to make FOSS4G
> great event with many attendees?

https://geos.osgeo.org ready
_______________________________________________
Projects mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/projects
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: foss4g 2018 promotion

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
In reply to this post by Jachym Cepicky
Hello Jachym,

done long time ago for Mapbender webside. We are looking forward to go
to FOSS4G 2018!

https://mapbender.org/

Will be published on local chapter page too soon with logo:
https://www.fossgis.de/node/306

Astrid

Am 19.01.2018 14:27 schrieb Jachym Cepicky:

> Hi all projects,
>
> can you please all  advertise FOSS4G 2018 on your web page to make
> FOSS4G great event with many attendees?
>
> Thank you
>
> Jachym
> _______________________________________________
> Projects mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/projects
_______________________________________________
Projects mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/projects
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: foss4g 2018 promotion

Simone Giannecchini
Same for GeoServer: http://geoserver.org/

(Not so prominent though :) )
Regards,
Simone Giannecchini
==
GeoServer Professional Services from the experts!
Visit http://goo.gl/it488V for more information.
==
Ing. Simone Giannecchini
@simogeo
Founder/Director

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:     +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39  333 8128928

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

-------------------------------------------------------
AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003
Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica e/o
nel/i file/s allegato/i sono da considerarsi strettamente riservate.
Il loro utilizzo è consentito esclusivamente al destinatario del
messaggio, per le finalità indicate nel messaggio stesso. Qualora
riceviate questo messaggio senza esserne il destinatario, Vi preghiamo
cortesemente di darcene notizia via e-mail e di procedere alla
distruzione del messaggio stesso, cancellandolo dal Vostro sistema.
Conservare il messaggio stesso, divulgarlo anche in parte,
distribuirlo ad altri soggetti, copiarlo, od utilizzarlo per finalità
diverse, costituisce comportamento contrario ai principi dettati dal
D.Lgs. 196/2003.

The information in this message and/or attachments, is intended solely
for the attention and use of the named addressee(s) and may be
confidential or proprietary in nature or covered by the provisions of
privacy act (Legislative Decree June, 30 2003, no.196 - Italy's New
Data Protection Code).Any use not in accord with its purpose, any
disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or either
dissemination, either whole or partial, is strictly forbidden except
previous formal approval of the named addressee(s). If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact immediately the sender by
telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the information in this message
that has been received in error. The sender does not give any warranty
or accept liability as the content, accuracy or completeness of sent
messages and accepts no responsibility  for changes made after they
were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission, viruses, etc.


On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 7:35 PM, Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Jachym,
>
> done long time ago for Mapbender webside. We are looking forward to go to
> FOSS4G 2018!
>
> https://mapbender.org/
>
> Will be published on local chapter page too soon with logo:
> https://www.fossgis.de/node/306
>
> Astrid
>
>
> Am 19.01.2018 14:27 schrieb Jachym Cepicky:
>>
>> Hi all projects,
>>
>> can you please all  advertise FOSS4G 2018 on your web page to make
>> FOSS4G great event with many attendees?
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> Jachym
>> _______________________________________________
>> Projects mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/projects
>
> _______________________________________________
> Projects mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/projects
_______________________________________________
Projects mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/projects
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: foss4g 2018 promotion

Markus Neteler
In reply to this post by Jachym Cepicky
GRASS GIS: done.


On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 2:27 PM, Jachym Cepicky
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all projects,
>
> can you please all  advertise FOSS4G 2018 on your web page to make FOSS4G
> great event with many attendees?
>
> Thank you
>
> Jachym
>
> _______________________________________________
> Projects mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/projects
>



--
Markus Neteler, PhD
http://www.mundialis.de - free data with free software
http://grass.osgeo.org
http://courses.neteler.org/blog
_______________________________________________
Projects mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/projects
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: foss4g 2018 promotion

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
In reply to this post by Jachym Cepicky
Hello,

great. Some projects already added the FOSS4G 2018 logo to their project
page.

There is another suggestion from the FOSS4G 2018 team. Please use the
following image to refer to the event.
https://www.osgeo.org/wp-content/uploads/FOSS4G-2018_submit_today.png

Thanks Astrid

Am 19.01.2018 14:27 schrieb Jachym Cepicky:

> Hi all projects,
>
> can you please all  advertise FOSS4G 2018 on your web page to make
> FOSS4G great event with many attendees?
>
> Thank you
>
> Jachym
> _______________________________________________
> Projects mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/projects
_______________________________________________
Projects mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/projects