fix a date for the general assembly

Moritz Lennert
Hi again,

In order to avoid a last minute invitation as last year, can we fix a
date for the statutory general  assembly as soon as possible ? IIRC, it
has to happen before March 31.

This will also be an occasion to include more new charter members.

Moritz

Re: fix a date for the general assembly

Oliver May-4
Hi all,

I created a doodle: https://doodle.com/poll/scvzqr3cciwrvh2e

I assumed the location will be Brussels, but I am open to other suggestions, we can host here at the geohub in Ghent.

cheers,

Oliver

On 7 February 2018 at 13:19, Moritz Lennert <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi again,

In order to avoid a last minute invitation as last year, can we fix a date for the statutory general  assembly as soon as possible ? IIRC, it has to happen before March 31.

This will also be an occasion to include more new charter members.

Moritz

Oliver May

Brugsesteenweg 587

9030 Gent
T: +32 (0)484 97 77 70

W: http://www.geosparc.com

Skype: skype://dfc.olivermay

Twitter: olivermay_be

TR: fix a date for the general assembly

Gaël Kruwialis

Hi all,

I’m not agree to pay 500€ for organize the General assembly of the OSGEO, It make no sense!

In regard with the doodle (https://doodle.com/poll/scvzqr3cciwrvh2e ) please the last charter member give your preference between 26 or 29 march!

After we really need to discuss before this AG, why not in smaller committee if it’s not possible other, to prepare an organize the agenda for this year and of course for General Assembly.

And other point of attention, last meeting just after the Foss4Gbe, we have discuss about exchange with other local chapter neighborhood.

OSGEO.fr, tell us that we can join for the FOSS4G- FR until 15 march , The call of paper but more could be an option…

They are also too other meeting BEGEO, and OpenData Day, who will be?

I agree also with Maelle that we need soonly send a small description of the function for the further election of the board of OSGEO Belgium, it would be certainly more concrete.

Please make noise, we need your opinions and your participation but also to evolve to be a community

Cheers.

Gael

Re: fix a date for the general assembly

Gaël Kruwialis
I 've also send  my email to the list ;-)
I agree, date and the content of the agenda is open to discuss with all !

Gael

Re: fix a date for the general assembly

dirkf
Dear all,

I agree with Moritz. So I included >belgium list in the to: ...
All the discussions are open, end the discussion of the AGM concearns
everybody. I hope there will be none charter members on the AGM, and
maybe we can motivate them to become a charter member, and in this way
grow our Belgium community.

Dirk

--
Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO @geosparc

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com

@DFrigne
be.linkedin.com/in/frigne

Re: fix a date for the general assembly

Marc Ducobu-2
Hello,

I will contact Roel and I hope we will prepare the budget together.
Tommy do you want to join us ?

Marc