finally fixed rendering in wxPython GUI (I hope)

finally fixed rendering in wxPython GUI (I hope)

Michael Barton
finally fixed rendering in wxPython GUI (I hope) Benjamin and Carlos

I think I finally fixed the rendering in the wxPython GUI--at least I hope so. Now the map or area zoomed always fits in the display window. Previously, it was fitting sometimes and not fitting other times. With the previous partial fix, the problem was that repeatedly resizing the display could make the map shrink in the window. I don't understand why I was getting that effect, but it seems to be gone now.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University