fail to connect mckoiDB with druid

Kai Walter
Hi!

I am trying to connect to the MckoiDB via druid as explaned here:
http://geonetwork-opensource.org/administrator/druid_dbms

Everything works fine until I am trying to connect to the DB.
I get:

---------------------------------------
Connecting...

Raised SQL Exception:
   Message: User Authentication failed.
   Code   : 0
   State  : null

Stack is:
com.mckoi.database.jdbc.SQLLoginException: User Authentication failed.
        at
com.mckoi.database.jdbc.RemoteDatabaseInterface.login(RemoteDatabaseInterface.java:170)
and so on

I am using geonetwork_desktop v 2.0.2. I did a fresh installation to
rule out any kind of typos in the admin registration process. In
GeoNetwork logging in as admin works as it should. Does anyone know what
the problem might be?

Best regards

Kai