export e00

Roland Kaiser
Dear all!

Please educate me:
How can I export to ARC/INFO ungenerate format or e00 in GRASS 6.3 cvs.

Thanks Roland

Re: export e00

Vincent Bain
Hi Roland,
unfortunately v.out.e00 is no longer maintained (formerly available at
version 5).
Some time ago I had initiated a thread about this subject on the french
grass list (I just notice the whole archive of this list disappeared...
does anybody know more about it ?) and Michel Wurtz answered me he did
not adapt his module in the sixth version.

sorry,

Vincent

Maybe the simplest way would be to try scripting an ungenerate

Le lundi 07 janvier 2008 à 15:39 +0100, Roland Kaiser a écrit :

> Dear all!
>
> Please educate me:
> How can I export to ARC/INFO ungenerate format or e00 in GRASS 6.3 cvs.
>
> Thanks Roland

Re: export e00

Vincent Bain
Roland,
You can still find the message in Google cache :

http://209.85.129.104/search?q=cache:EjfdqnQ9BZYJ:www.linux-nantes.fr.eu.org/pipermail/grass-fr/2006-September/001006.html+michel+wurtz+bain+e00&hl=fr&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=fr

(in french).

VB