[es_norte] QGIS UserConf: Report Kickoff meeting results

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[es_norte] QGIS UserConf: Report Kickoff meeting results

ginetto
Hi

primero disculpáis si no he conseguido que este kickoff meeting con Lene Fisher fuese mas abierto... me dio' la disponibilidad el domingo por la noche por esta semana y lo he conseguido hacerlo anted posible este lunes a las 10 e estoy es el report:


dates: 4. - 10. march 2019

una primera hipótesis de fechas serian

4.- 5. workshops
6. User Conf conference:
7. dev meeting arrival
8. - 9. dev meeting:
10. dev meeting departures

He puesto la UserConf el miercoles por la siguente rasones:
1) en medio de la semana los que trabajan le sale mas sencillo participar mas que el lunes
2) algunos del dev meeting puedes llegar un dia antes y participar a la conferencia

tasks (desde los que hemos concordato con Lene):

Task1: (Luigi)

Task2:
Conference address: Agora Civic center (add to the conference webpage)
webpage have to be done!

Task3: (Luigi)
Developer adress: Domus Museum (Add to the wiki page)

Task4:
Accomodation. Local hotel and b&b
Expecting a meeting with Julio Fernandez Iglesia  (Comunication responsible) and Lanzada Catalayud Alvarez (Gerente turismo) 

Task5: (Luigi)
Topics for workshops / conference
ask on dev and user list and Twitter

Task6: (luigi)
Call for presentations and workshops
Launch this week or next one
Deadline mid of december
  
Task7:
Streaming/Videorecording via ZOOM (
- check dedicated wifi for videoconf
- check mic and proyector availability at Conference venue

Task8:
WIFI (probably OK) but better a confirmation
Jose' Maria (IT A Coruña) asked for thsi aspect, but I hadn't received answer

Task9:
Check for how many room available for workshops and parallel conference tracks

Task10:
Hosting to distribute Pre-installations virtual machine for planned workshops

Task11: 
Have to be better defined
Conference price pr. person 150 Euro (as previous Nödebo conference)
In general should be to cover costs like buffet, coffe break or/and qgis contribution.
Workshop Price pr. person 150-200 Euro (as previous Nödebo conference) to cover trainer costs. 

Task12: (Luigi) 
Check with municipality if inscription fee are a problem for a conference in a public place

Task13
Girona eventbureau ? (Lene)
E.g. web platform to manage subscription and payments.
 
Task14:
Webpage of the conference

Task15:
Developer meeting arrival and departure
A web spreadsheet (not only the hackmeeting wiki page) to manage arrival and departure to better calibrate food to avoid to spend money and waste food
 
Task16 (Hopefully someone that already did Girona or a Barcamp)
BUDGET !!!
We need a budget draft useful to ask money to:
QGIS, OSGEO, sponsors

Task 17:
Sponsor: (Partially Lene)
Usually donate QGIS.ORG 5000 Euro basing on presented budget
Usually donate OSGEO 4000 Euro basing on presented budget
National chapters QGIS + companies (Lene)

Task 18:
Letter of invitation: (Hopefully QGIS.ES)
For some attenders from outside EU, like Ucraine, some African countries, etc, they need formal  invitation letters for Visa reasons.

Task19: (Partially Luigi)
Catering
I already asked for a quete to www.comodoce.com a local katering. 
Should be asked to the Agora internal Bar too or and others

IMPORTANTE
Estoy preparando un Trello donde hacer la lista de los trasks, encargarse de alguno de estos, y monitorar las actividades.
Si no podeis entrar os ruego de avisarme para añadirvos al team.
Empiezais a pensar los tasks de que podeis encargarvos.

un abrazo

Luigi Pirelli

**************************************************************************************************
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli
* Stackexchange: http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition
* Hire me: http://goo.gl/BYRQKg
**************************************************************************************************

_______________________________________________
es_norte mailing list
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/es_norte
http://galicia.geoinquietos.org
http://twitter.com/xeoinquedos
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [es_norte] QGIS UserConf: Report Kickoff meeting results

ginetto
me podeis decir si podeis entrar y ver el trello de las tareas pendiente?  https://trello.com/b/GFNyWG8m/qgis-userconf-hackmeeting-2019
Luigi Pirelli

**************************************************************************************************
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli
* Stackexchange: http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition
* Hire me: http://goo.gl/BYRQKg
**************************************************************************************************


On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 at 22:34, Luigi Pirelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

primero disculpáis si no he conseguido que este kickoff meeting con Lene Fisher fuese mas abierto... me dio' la disponibilidad el domingo por la noche por esta semana y lo he conseguido hacerlo anted posible este lunes a las 10 e estoy es el report:


dates: 4. - 10. march 2019

una primera hipótesis de fechas serian

4.- 5. workshops
6. User Conf conference:
7. dev meeting arrival
8. - 9. dev meeting:
10. dev meeting departures

He puesto la UserConf el miercoles por la siguente rasones:
1) en medio de la semana los que trabajan le sale mas sencillo participar mas que el lunes
2) algunos del dev meeting puedes llegar un dia antes y participar a la conferencia

tasks (desde los que hemos concordato con Lene):

Task1: (Luigi)

Task2:
Conference address: Agora Civic center (add to the conference webpage)
webpage have to be done!

Task3: (Luigi)
Developer adress: Domus Museum (Add to the wiki page)

Task4:
Accomodation. Local hotel and b&b
Expecting a meeting with Julio Fernandez Iglesia  (Comunication responsible) and Lanzada Catalayud Alvarez (Gerente turismo) 

Task5: (Luigi)
Topics for workshops / conference
ask on dev and user list and Twitter

Task6: (luigi)
Call for presentations and workshops
Launch this week or next one
Deadline mid of december
  
Task7:
Streaming/Videorecording via ZOOM (
- check dedicated wifi for videoconf
- check mic and proyector availability at Conference venue

Task8:
WIFI (probably OK) but better a confirmation
Jose' Maria (IT A Coruña) asked for thsi aspect, but I hadn't received answer

Task9:
Check for how many room available for workshops and parallel conference tracks

Task10:
Hosting to distribute Pre-installations virtual machine for planned workshops

Task11: 
Have to be better defined
Conference price pr. person 150 Euro (as previous Nödebo conference)
In general should be to cover costs like buffet, coffe break or/and qgis contribution.
Workshop Price pr. person 150-200 Euro (as previous Nödebo conference) to cover trainer costs. 

Task12: (Luigi) 
Check with municipality if inscription fee are a problem for a conference in a public place

Task13
Girona eventbureau ? (Lene)
E.g. web platform to manage subscription and payments.
 
Task14:
Webpage of the conference

Task15:
Developer meeting arrival and departure
A web spreadsheet (not only the hackmeeting wiki page) to manage arrival and departure to better calibrate food to avoid to spend money and waste food
 
Task16 (Hopefully someone that already did Girona or a Barcamp)
BUDGET !!!
We need a budget draft useful to ask money to:
QGIS, OSGEO, sponsors

Task 17:
Sponsor: (Partially Lene)
Usually donate QGIS.ORG 5000 Euro basing on presented budget
Usually donate OSGEO 4000 Euro basing on presented budget
National chapters QGIS + companies (Lene)

Task 18:
Letter of invitation: (Hopefully QGIS.ES)
For some attenders from outside EU, like Ucraine, some African countries, etc, they need formal  invitation letters for Visa reasons.

Task19: (Partially Luigi)
Catering
I already asked for a quete to www.comodoce.com a local katering. 
Should be asked to the Agora internal Bar too or and others

IMPORTANTE
Estoy preparando un Trello donde hacer la lista de los trasks, encargarse de alguno de estos, y monitorar las actividades.
Si no podeis entrar os ruego de avisarme para añadirvos al team.
Empiezais a pensar los tasks de que podeis encargarvos.

un abrazo

Luigi Pirelli

**************************************************************************************************
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli
* Stackexchange: http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition
* Hire me: http://goo.gl/BYRQKg
**************************************************************************************************

_______________________________________________
es_norte mailing list
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/es_norte
http://galicia.geoinquietos.org
http://twitter.com/xeoinquedos
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [es_norte] QGIS UserConf: Report Kickoff meeting results

michogar
Board not found.

On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 at 21:57, Luigi Pirelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
me podeis decir si podeis entrar y ver el trello de las tareas pendiente?  https://trello.com/b/GFNyWG8m/qgis-userconf-hackmeeting-2019
Luigi Pirelli

**************************************************************************************************
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli
* Stackexchange: http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition
* Hire me: http://goo.gl/BYRQKg
**************************************************************************************************


On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 at 22:34, Luigi Pirelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

primero disculpáis si no he conseguido que este kickoff meeting con Lene Fisher fuese mas abierto... me dio' la disponibilidad el domingo por la noche por esta semana y lo he conseguido hacerlo anted posible este lunes a las 10 e estoy es el report:


dates: 4. - 10. march 2019

una primera hipótesis de fechas serian

4.- 5. workshops
6. User Conf conference:
7. dev meeting arrival
8. - 9. dev meeting:
10. dev meeting departures

He puesto la UserConf el miercoles por la siguente rasones:
1) en medio de la semana los que trabajan le sale mas sencillo participar mas que el lunes
2) algunos del dev meeting puedes llegar un dia antes y participar a la conferencia

tasks (desde los que hemos concordato con Lene):

Task1: (Luigi)

Task2:
Conference address: Agora Civic center (add to the conference webpage)
webpage have to be done!

Task3: (Luigi)
Developer adress: Domus Museum (Add to the wiki page)

Task4:
Accomodation. Local hotel and b&b
Expecting a meeting with Julio Fernandez Iglesia  (Comunication responsible) and Lanzada Catalayud Alvarez (Gerente turismo) 

Task5: (Luigi)
Topics for workshops / conference
ask on dev and user list and Twitter

Task6: (luigi)
Call for presentations and workshops
Launch this week or next one
Deadline mid of december
  
Task7:
Streaming/Videorecording via ZOOM (
- check dedicated wifi for videoconf
- check mic and proyector availability at Conference venue

Task8:
WIFI (probably OK) but better a confirmation
Jose' Maria (IT A Coruña) asked for thsi aspect, but I hadn't received answer

Task9:
Check for how many room available for workshops and parallel conference tracks

Task10:
Hosting to distribute Pre-installations virtual machine for planned workshops

Task11: 
Have to be better defined
Conference price pr. person 150 Euro (as previous Nödebo conference)
In general should be to cover costs like buffet, coffe break or/and qgis contribution.
Workshop Price pr. person 150-200 Euro (as previous Nödebo conference) to cover trainer costs. 

Task12: (Luigi) 
Check with municipality if inscription fee are a problem for a conference in a public place

Task13
Girona eventbureau ? (Lene)
E.g. web platform to manage subscription and payments.
 
Task14:
Webpage of the conference

Task15:
Developer meeting arrival and departure
A web spreadsheet (not only the hackmeeting wiki page) to manage arrival and departure to better calibrate food to avoid to spend money and waste food
 
Task16 (Hopefully someone that already did Girona or a Barcamp)
BUDGET !!!
We need a budget draft useful to ask money to:
QGIS, OSGEO, sponsors

Task 17:
Sponsor: (Partially Lene)
Usually donate QGIS.ORG 5000 Euro basing on presented budget
Usually donate OSGEO 4000 Euro basing on presented budget
National chapters QGIS + companies (Lene)

Task 18:
Letter of invitation: (Hopefully QGIS.ES)
For some attenders from outside EU, like Ucraine, some African countries, etc, they need formal  invitation letters for Visa reasons.

Task19: (Partially Luigi)
Catering
I already asked for a quete to www.comodoce.com a local katering. 
Should be asked to the Agora internal Bar too or and others

IMPORTANTE
Estoy preparando un Trello donde hacer la lista de los trasks, encargarse de alguno de estos, y monitorar las actividades.
Si no podeis entrar os ruego de avisarme para añadirvos al team.
Empiezais a pensar los tasks de que podeis encargarvos.

un abrazo

Luigi Pirelli

**************************************************************************************************
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli
* Stackexchange: http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition
* Hire me: http://goo.gl/BYRQKg
**************************************************************************************************
_______________________________________________
es_norte mailing list
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/es_norte
http://galicia.geoinquietos.org
http://twitter.com/xeoinquedos


--
Micho García
GIS Developer
michogarcia.org
geomati.co


_______________________________________________
es_norte mailing list
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/es_norte
http://galicia.geoinquietos.org
http://twitter.com/xeoinquedos
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [es_norte] QGIS UserConf: Report Kickoff meeting results

carmen10maica@gmail.com
Nop.
Me dice tablero no encontrado

El mié., 14 nov. 2018 a las 10:42, Micho García (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Board not found.

On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 at 21:57, Luigi Pirelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
me podeis decir si podeis entrar y ver el trello de las tareas pendiente?  https://trello.com/b/GFNyWG8m/qgis-userconf-hackmeeting-2019
Luigi Pirelli

**************************************************************************************************
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli
* Stackexchange: http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition
* Hire me: http://goo.gl/BYRQKg
**************************************************************************************************


On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 at 22:34, Luigi Pirelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

primero disculpáis si no he conseguido que este kickoff meeting con Lene Fisher fuese mas abierto... me dio' la disponibilidad el domingo por la noche por esta semana y lo he conseguido hacerlo anted posible este lunes a las 10 e estoy es el report:


dates: 4. - 10. march 2019

una primera hipótesis de fechas serian

4.- 5. workshops
6. User Conf conference:
7. dev meeting arrival
8. - 9. dev meeting:
10. dev meeting departures

He puesto la UserConf el miercoles por la siguente rasones:
1) en medio de la semana los que trabajan le sale mas sencillo participar mas que el lunes
2) algunos del dev meeting puedes llegar un dia antes y participar a la conferencia

tasks (desde los que hemos concordato con Lene):

Task1: (Luigi)

Task2:
Conference address: Agora Civic center (add to the conference webpage)
webpage have to be done!

Task3: (Luigi)
Developer adress: Domus Museum (Add to the wiki page)

Task4:
Accomodation. Local hotel and b&b
Expecting a meeting with Julio Fernandez Iglesia  (Comunication responsible) and Lanzada Catalayud Alvarez (Gerente turismo) 

Task5: (Luigi)
Topics for workshops / conference
ask on dev and user list and Twitter

Task6: (luigi)
Call for presentations and workshops
Launch this week or next one
Deadline mid of december
  
Task7:
Streaming/Videorecording via ZOOM (
- check dedicated wifi for videoconf
- check mic and proyector availability at Conference venue

Task8:
WIFI (probably OK) but better a confirmation
Jose' Maria (IT A Coruña) asked for thsi aspect, but I hadn't received answer

Task9:
Check for how many room available for workshops and parallel conference tracks

Task10:
Hosting to distribute Pre-installations virtual machine for planned workshops

Task11: 
Have to be better defined
Conference price pr. person 150 Euro (as previous Nödebo conference)
In general should be to cover costs like buffet, coffe break or/and qgis contribution.
Workshop Price pr. person 150-200 Euro (as previous Nödebo conference) to cover trainer costs. 

Task12: (Luigi) 
Check with municipality if inscription fee are a problem for a conference in a public place

Task13
Girona eventbureau ? (Lene)
E.g. web platform to manage subscription and payments.
 
Task14:
Webpage of the conference

Task15:
Developer meeting arrival and departure
A web spreadsheet (not only the hackmeeting wiki page) to manage arrival and departure to better calibrate food to avoid to spend money and waste food
 
Task16 (Hopefully someone that already did Girona or a Barcamp)
BUDGET !!!
We need a budget draft useful to ask money to:
QGIS, OSGEO, sponsors

Task 17:
Sponsor: (Partially Lene)
Usually donate QGIS.ORG 5000 Euro basing on presented budget
Usually donate OSGEO 4000 Euro basing on presented budget
National chapters QGIS + companies (Lene)

Task 18:
Letter of invitation: (Hopefully QGIS.ES)
For some attenders from outside EU, like Ucraine, some African countries, etc, they need formal  invitation letters for Visa reasons.

Task19: (Partially Luigi)
Catering
I already asked for a quete to www.comodoce.com a local katering. 
Should be asked to the Agora internal Bar too or and others

IMPORTANTE
Estoy preparando un Trello donde hacer la lista de los trasks, encargarse de alguno de estos, y monitorar las actividades.
Si no podeis entrar os ruego de avisarme para añadirvos al team.
Empiezais a pensar los tasks de que podeis encargarvos.

un abrazo

Luigi Pirelli

**************************************************************************************************
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli
* Stackexchange: http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition
* Hire me: http://goo.gl/BYRQKg
**************************************************************************************************
_______________________________________________
es_norte mailing list
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/es_norte
http://galicia.geoinquietos.org
http://twitter.com/xeoinquedos


--
Micho García
GIS Developer
michogarcia.org
geomati.co

_______________________________________________
es_norte mailing list
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/es_norte
http://galicia.geoinquietos.org
http://twitter.com/xeoinquedos


--
CARMEN DIEZ


_______________________________________________
es_norte mailing list
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/es_norte
http://galicia.geoinquietos.org
http://twitter.com/xeoinquedos
Carmen Díez
@carmen10maica
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [es_norte] QGIS UserConf: Report Kickoff meeting results

ginetto
veo que trello, se he entendido bien, necesita que estamos en un team para que podei ver el board... os añadi. Si otros quieren añadirse o saben como eliminar esta limitacion (no he perdido mucho tiempo con esto que esto en mil cosas) que nos ayude

un saludo

Luigi Pirelli

**************************************************************************************************
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli
* Stackexchange: http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition
* Hire me: http://goo.gl/BYRQKg
**************************************************************************************************


On Wed, 14 Nov 2018 at 10:46, CARMEN DIEZ <[hidden email]> wrote:
Nop.
Me dice tablero no encontrado

El mié., 14 nov. 2018 a las 10:42, Micho García (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Board not found.

On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 at 21:57, Luigi Pirelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
me podeis decir si podeis entrar y ver el trello de las tareas pendiente?  https://trello.com/b/GFNyWG8m/qgis-userconf-hackmeeting-2019
Luigi Pirelli

**************************************************************************************************
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli
* Stackexchange: http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition
* Hire me: http://goo.gl/BYRQKg
**************************************************************************************************


On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 at 22:34, Luigi Pirelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

primero disculpáis si no he conseguido que este kickoff meeting con Lene Fisher fuese mas abierto... me dio' la disponibilidad el domingo por la noche por esta semana y lo he conseguido hacerlo anted posible este lunes a las 10 e estoy es el report:


dates: 4. - 10. march 2019

una primera hipótesis de fechas serian

4.- 5. workshops
6. User Conf conference:
7. dev meeting arrival
8. - 9. dev meeting:
10. dev meeting departures

He puesto la UserConf el miercoles por la siguente rasones:
1) en medio de la semana los que trabajan le sale mas sencillo participar mas que el lunes
2) algunos del dev meeting puedes llegar un dia antes y participar a la conferencia

tasks (desde los que hemos concordato con Lene):

Task1: (Luigi)

Task2:
Conference address: Agora Civic center (add to the conference webpage)
webpage have to be done!

Task3: (Luigi)
Developer adress: Domus Museum (Add to the wiki page)

Task4:
Accomodation. Local hotel and b&b
Expecting a meeting with Julio Fernandez Iglesia  (Comunication responsible) and Lanzada Catalayud Alvarez (Gerente turismo) 

Task5: (Luigi)
Topics for workshops / conference
ask on dev and user list and Twitter

Task6: (luigi)
Call for presentations and workshops
Launch this week or next one
Deadline mid of december
  
Task7:
Streaming/Videorecording via ZOOM (
- check dedicated wifi for videoconf
- check mic and proyector availability at Conference venue

Task8:
WIFI (probably OK) but better a confirmation
Jose' Maria (IT A Coruña) asked for thsi aspect, but I hadn't received answer

Task9:
Check for how many room available for workshops and parallel conference tracks

Task10:
Hosting to distribute Pre-installations virtual machine for planned workshops

Task11: 
Have to be better defined
Conference price pr. person 150 Euro (as previous Nödebo conference)
In general should be to cover costs like buffet, coffe break or/and qgis contribution.
Workshop Price pr. person 150-200 Euro (as previous Nödebo conference) to cover trainer costs. 

Task12: (Luigi) 
Check with municipality if inscription fee are a problem for a conference in a public place

Task13
Girona eventbureau ? (Lene)
E.g. web platform to manage subscription and payments.
 
Task14:
Webpage of the conference

Task15:
Developer meeting arrival and departure
A web spreadsheet (not only the hackmeeting wiki page) to manage arrival and departure to better calibrate food to avoid to spend money and waste food
 
Task16 (Hopefully someone that already did Girona or a Barcamp)
BUDGET !!!
We need a budget draft useful to ask money to:
QGIS, OSGEO, sponsors

Task 17:
Sponsor: (Partially Lene)
Usually donate QGIS.ORG 5000 Euro basing on presented budget
Usually donate OSGEO 4000 Euro basing on presented budget
National chapters QGIS + companies (Lene)

Task 18:
Letter of invitation: (Hopefully QGIS.ES)
For some attenders from outside EU, like Ucraine, some African countries, etc, they need formal  invitation letters for Visa reasons.

Task19: (Partially Luigi)
Catering
I already asked for a quete to www.comodoce.com a local katering. 
Should be asked to the Agora internal Bar too or and others

IMPORTANTE
Estoy preparando un Trello donde hacer la lista de los trasks, encargarse de alguno de estos, y monitorar las actividades.
Si no podeis entrar os ruego de avisarme para añadirvos al team.
Empiezais a pensar los tasks de que podeis encargarvos.

un abrazo

Luigi Pirelli

**************************************************************************************************
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/luigipirelli
* Stackexchange: http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/19667/luigi-pirelli
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition
* Hire me: http://goo.gl/BYRQKg
**************************************************************************************************
_______________________________________________
es_norte mailing list
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/es_norte
http://galicia.geoinquietos.org
http://twitter.com/xeoinquedos


--
Micho García
GIS Developer
michogarcia.org
geomati.co

_______________________________________________
es_norte mailing list
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/es_norte
http://galicia.geoinquietos.org
http://twitter.com/xeoinquedos


--
CARMEN DIEZ


_______________________________________________
es_norte mailing list
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/es_norte
http://galicia.geoinquietos.org
http://twitter.com/xeoinquedos