error in r.bioclim

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

error in r.bioclim

Veronica Andreo
Hello,

I'm preparing a workshop for geostat and I want to use r.bioclim. Data was converted to degree C. This is the command i use:

r.bioclim \
  tmin=`g.list type=raster pattern="lst_minimum_??" separator=,` \
  tmax=`g.list type=raster pattern="lst_maximum_??" separator=,` \
  tavg=`g.list type=raster pattern="lst_average_??" separator=,` \
  output=lst_ \
  toutscale=1  

However, I get the following error, when the process reaches bio11 and bio11:

Mean temperature for each quarter year ...
BIO10 = Mean Temperature of Warmest Quarter,
BIO11 = Mean Temperature of Coldest Quarter ...
ERROR: Raster map not found
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/veroandreo/.grass7/addons/scripts/r.bioclim", line 618, in <module>
    main()
  File "/home/veroandreo/.grass7/addons/scripts/r.bioclim", line 316, in main
    method = 'maximum,minimum')
  File "/home/veroandreo/software/grass77-dev/dist.x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/etc/python/grass/script/core.py", line 441, in run_command
    return handle_errors(returncode, returncode, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/veroandreo/software/grass77-dev/dist.x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/etc/python/grass/script/core.py", line 343, in handle_errors
    returncode=returncode)
grass.exceptions.CalledModuleError: Module run None r.series input= output=lst_bio10.18931,lst_bio11.18931 method=maximum,minimum ended with error
Process ended with non-zero return code 1. See errors in the (error) output.

The input maps are there (12 Tmin, 12 Tmax and 12 Tavg), which is the map it does not find then? Where do I find this (error) output??

Thanks in advance for any help
Vero

_______________________________________________
grass-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/grass-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: error in r.bioclim

Markus Metz-3


On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 8:32 PM Veronica Andreo <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> Hello,
>
> I'm preparing a workshop for geostat and I want to use r.bioclim. Data was converted to degree C. This is the command i use:
>
> r.bioclim \
>   tmin=`g.list type=raster pattern="lst_minimum_??" separator=,` \
>   tmax=`g.list type=raster pattern="lst_maximum_??" separator=,` \
>   tavg=`g.list type=raster pattern="lst_average_??" separator=,` \
>   output=lst_ \
>   toutscale=1  
>
> However, I get the following error, when the process reaches bio11 and bio11:
>
> Mean temperature for each quarter year ...
> BIO10 = Mean Temperature of Warmest Quarter,
> BIO11 = Mean Temperature of Coldest Quarter ...
> ERROR: Raster map not found
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/home/veroandreo/.grass7/addons/scripts/r.bioclim", line 618, in <module>
>     main()
>   File "/home/veroandreo/.grass7/addons/scripts/r.bioclim", line 316, in main
>     method = 'maximum,minimum')
>   File "/home/veroandreo/software/grass77-dev/dist.x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/etc/python/grass/script/core.py", line 441, in run_command
>     return handle_errors(returncode, returncode, args, kwargs)
>   File "/home/veroandreo/software/grass77-dev/dist.x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/etc/python/grass/script/core.py", line 343, in handle_errors
>     returncode=returncode)
> grass.exceptions.CalledModuleError: Module run None r.series input= output=lst_bio10.18931,lst_bio11.18931 method=maximum,minimum ended with error
> Process ended with non-zero return code 1. See errors in the (error) output.
>
> The input maps are there (12 Tmin, 12 Tmax and 12 Tavg), which is the map it does not find then? Where do I find this (error) output??

this error was introduced by Markus N with

fixed in 7433d29b

Markus M

>
> Thanks in advance for any help
> Vero
> _______________________________________________
> grass-user mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/grass-user

_______________________________________________
grass-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/grass-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: error in r.bioclim

Markus Metz-3


On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 9:48 AM Markus Metz <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
>
>
> On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 8:32 PM Veronica Andreo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm preparing a workshop for geostat and I want to use r.bioclim. Data was converted to degree C. This is the command i use:
> >
> > r.bioclim \
> >   tmin=`g.list type=raster pattern="lst_minimum_??" separator=,` \
> >   tmax=`g.list type=raster pattern="lst_maximum_??" separator=,` \
> >   tavg=`g.list type=raster pattern="lst_average_??" separator=,` \
> >   output=lst_ \
> >   toutscale=1  
> >
> > However, I get the following error, when the process reaches bio11 and bio11:
> >
> > Mean temperature for each quarter year ...
> > BIO10 = Mean Temperature of Warmest Quarter,
> > BIO11 = Mean Temperature of Coldest Quarter ...
> > ERROR: Raster map not found
> > Traceback (most recent call last):
> >   File "/home/veroandreo/.grass7/addons/scripts/r.bioclim", line 618, in <module>
> >     main()
> >   File "/home/veroandreo/.grass7/addons/scripts/r.bioclim", line 316, in main
> >     method = 'maximum,minimum')
> >   File "/home/veroandreo/software/grass77-dev/dist.x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/etc/python/grass/script/core.py", line 441, in run_command
> >     return handle_errors(returncode, returncode, args, kwargs)
> >   File "/home/veroandreo/software/grass77-dev/dist.x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/etc/python/grass/script/core.py", line 343, in handle_errors
> >     returncode=returncode)
> > grass.exceptions.CalledModuleError: Module run None r.series input= output=lst_bio10.18931,lst_bio11.18931 method=maximum,minimum ended with error
> > Process ended with non-zero return code 1. See errors in the (error) output.
> >
> > The input maps are there (12 Tmin, 12 Tmax and 12 Tavg), which is the map it does not find then? Where do I find this (error) output??
>
> this error was introduced by Markus N with
> https://github.com/OSGeo/grass-addons/commit/7eb1fc10fcc7e56e93444a37287602ff41ec6a15#diff-53570b3d7e95af6c262896a8d57e367e
>
> fixed in 7433d29b

another bug introduced with the same previous commit 7eb1fc1 fixed in 8858cf2b

Markus M
> >
> > Thanks in advance for any help
> > Vero
> > _______________________________________________
> > grass-user mailing list
> > [hidden email]


_______________________________________________
grass-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/grass-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: error in r.bioclim

Markus Neteler
In reply to this post by Markus Metz-3
On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 9:48 AM Markus Metz
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 8:32 PM Veronica Andreo <[hidden email]> wrote:
...
> this error was introduced by Markus N with
> https://github.com/OSGeo/grass-addons/commit/7eb1fc10fcc7e56e93444a37287602ff41ec6a15#diff-53570b3d7e95af6c262896a8d57e367e

Cool :-)

But tabs/spaces should definitely not mixed. Please check your editor settings.

markusN
_______________________________________________
grass-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/grass-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: error in r.bioclim

Veronica Andreo
Thanks much Markus and Markus!!!!
All working good now :)

Vero

El jue., 15 ago. 2019 a las 10:50, Markus Neteler (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 9:48 AM Markus Metz
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 8:32 PM Veronica Andreo <[hidden email]> wrote:
...
> this error was introduced by Markus N with
> https://github.com/OSGeo/grass-addons/commit/7eb1fc10fcc7e56e93444a37287602ff41ec6a15#diff-53570b3d7e95af6c262896a8d57e367e

Cool :-)

But tabs/spaces should definitely not mixed. Please check your editor settings.

markusN

_______________________________________________
grass-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/grass-user