error in datacatalog

Mohammed Rashad
I am developing an addon for grass gis. it can view,copy,rename,delete maps in different location and mapset.
It can now display maps in same location and different mapsets. but when i change location an error is occured using spearfish data

ERROR: Raster map <streams@PERMANENT> not found

ERROR: Raster map <streams@PERMANENT> not found

ERROR: Raster map <streams@PERMANENT> not found

ERROR: Raster map <streams@PERMANENT> not found

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/gui/wxpython/data_catalog

Mohammed Rashad K.M
http://keralainfo.web4all.in/
+919496620801

Re: error in datacatalog

Markus Neteler
On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 3:45 PM, Mohammed Rashad <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am developing an addon for grass gis. it can view,copy,rename,delete maps
> in different location and mapset.

Sounds great! The only limitation for cross-location copying/moving of
maps is that the projection just be the same.

> It can now display maps in same location and different mapsets. but when i
> change location an error is occured using spearfish data

> ERROR: Raster map <streams@PERMANENT> not found

> http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/gui/wxpython/data_catalog

I am afraid that only debugging statements will tell you where the
path info gets lost.
Similar for the slow display problem which you reported.

Markus

Re: error in datacatalog

Mohammed Rashad
a map is displayed on application directory map.png !!! when i switch between displays the map.png changes
but no map is displayed on mapwindow. strange!!