error in config.xsd?

italavera
Hi, I've found an error un config.xsd
While defining
<xs:complexType name="WebServiceRequestType">
    <xs:element name="maxFeatures" type="xs:integer" minOccurs="0">
            <xs:annotation>
              <xs:documentation>MAXFEATURES parameter, e.g. for WFS GetFeature. Defaults to 500.</xs:documentation>
            </xs:annotation>
          </xs:element>

   <xs:element name="maxFeatures" type="xs:integer" minOccurs="0">
            <xs:annotation>
is repeated and give errors in my xml editor.

regards.
PD: When do you estimate until the next release?

Re: error in config.xsd?

Andreas Hocevar
Ignacio,

you are right. Thanks for spotting this. It's now fixed in trunk.

Regards,
Andreas.