error 404

trocellier estelle

Dear all,

Can you please tell me what is the reason of this error 404 and what i have to change to stop have it. I try to previsualize some layers inside geoserver and i have this message. I also have this message when i import a layers from geoserver to geonode...

HTTP ERROR 404

Problem accessing /geoserver/geonode/wms. Reason:Not Found

Powered by Jetty://

Thank and regards

Estelle

Re: error 404

Paolo Corti
Hi
GeoServer seems not running by Jetty.
How are you running GeoNode? How did you install it?
regards

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 8:57 AM, trocellier estelle
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Can you please tell me what is the reason of this error 404 and what i have
> to change to stop have it. I try to previsualize some layers inside
> geoserver and i have this message. I also have this message when i import a
> layers from geoserver to geonode...
>
> HTTP ERROR 404
>
> Problem accessing /geoserver/geonode/wms. Reason:Not Found

> Powered by Jetty://
>
> Thank and regards
>
> Estelle

Paolo Corti