error 404

Yves Jacolin
Hi,

The reference page doesn't seems exist, and they are some link to this page
(in http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/Documentation, all API links)

Regards,

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin
---

Re: error 404

Erik Uzureau-3
Hi Jacolin,

Thank you for this info. We will update this page soon .
Erik

On 5/29/07, Jacolin Yves <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

The reference page doesn't seems exist, and they are some link to this page
(in http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/Documentation, all API links)

Regards,

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin
---
http://softlibre.gloobe.org

SLD with WFS ??

florianH

 Can I bind a SLD with a WFS layer, more or less like that :

Layer = new OpenLayers.Layer.WFS( name, "/geoserver/wfs",

{ typename: name,    extractAttributes: true,   SLD :
"http://localhost:8080/geoserver/data/styles/Lakes.sld"} );

 For the moment, that doesn't work... Is this possible ?

Many thanks ,

Florian

Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message
 Think Environment before printing

Le contenu de ce mél et de ses pièces jointes est destiné à l'usage exclusif du (des) destinataire(s) désigné(s)
comme tel(s).
En cas de réception par erreur, le signaler à son expéditeur et ne pas en divulguer le contenu.
contamination à sa réception.

The contents of this email and any attachments areconfidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s)
only.
If you have received this email in error please notifythe system manager or the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to anyone or make copies.
eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content.

Re: SLD with WFS ??

Christopher Schmidt-2
On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 04:06:19PM +0200, Husson Florian wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>  Can I bind a SLD with a WFS layer, more or less like that :
>
> Layer = new OpenLayers.Layer.WFS( name, "/geoserver/wfs",
>
> { typename: name,    extractAttributes: true,   SLD :
> "http://localhost:8080/geoserver/data/styles/Lakes.sld"} );
>
>  For the moment, that doesn't work... Is this possible ?

It's not possible with existing code. It would be possible to write code
to make this work.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta

Re: SLD with WFS ??

Tim Schaub-2
Hello-

Husson Florian wrote:
>  Can I bind a SLD with a WFS layer, more or less like that :
>
> Layer = new OpenLayers.Layer.WFS( name, "/geoserver/wfs",
>
> { typename: name,    extractAttributes: true,   SLD :
> "http://localhost:8080/geoserver/data/styles/Lakes.sld"} );
>
>  For the moment, that doesn't work... Is this possible ?

Note that the WFS layer takes 4 arguments[1].  You are including the
"SLD" and "extractAttributes" properties in the third argument above.
These get mapped to parameter names in the GetFeature request.

The "extractAttributes" property belongs in the options argument (the
fourth).  This tells OpenLayers to extract all attributes of the
returned features.  It doesn't mean anything as a parameter in the
GetFeature request.

Putting the "SLD" parameter in the third argument makes it one of the
named parameters in your GetFeature query string.  For WMS, you can do
this - make a GetMap request with a URL to an SLD doc.  The WFS spec
does not say what to do with an SLD parameter in the GetFeature request.
  This means that the way you've set things up above, you shouldn't
expect anything to happen.

If you did mean to include the SLD property in the options argument, as
Chis mentions, this also currently means nothing to OpenLayers.  This
could change in the future.

Hope that makes sense,
Tim

[1]