[electric coop references]

reholl@kartanica.com
That day in the BoF at FOSS4G I couldn't remember the data exchange standard used in the U S Rural Electric Coops:
"MultiSpeak" multispeak.org
And NRECA National Rural Electric Cooperative Association nreca.coop

I don't think MultiSpeak is a data model standard, more related to information sharing.  But something to keep on radar when working in that space.

Robert H.

Re: [electric coop references]

Graeme Herbert
Thanks Robert,

It occurs to me that we are going to need some sort of common working space where we can store resources and links and set up some facilities for working together - in the absence of other suggestions I guess this might be a Google Docs and Dropbox/Skydrive combination. Just so that we can start organising information.

Best Regards,

Graeme