draft blog pôst for QGIS server 3.4.6 certification

draft blog pôst for QGIS server 3.4.6 certification

Régis Haubourg -2
Hi all,

I just pushed a draft blog post to announce the certification of QGIS
3.4.6 against OGC WMS 1.3 tests.

May I gently ask for a review before publishing it?

Best regards,

Régis

--
Open Source GIS Expert / Water management

mail: [hidden email]
tél: 0033 184 257 870

Re: draft blog pôst for QGIS server 3.4.6 certification

Régis Haubourg -2
I forgot the link (for those who are registered as editors only)

https://wordpress.com/post/blog.qgis.org/2117

Régis

--
Open Source GIS Expert / Water management

mail: [hidden email]
tél: 0033 184 257 870

Re: draft blog pôst for QGIS server 3.4.6 certification

Anita Graser
Hi Régis,

I've had a look and made some minor changes. Please check if I understood the intention of the text correctly.

Regards,
Anita

--
Open Source GIS Expert / Water management

mail: [hidden email]
tél: 0033 184 257 870

Re: draft blog pôst for QGIS server 3.4.6 certification

pcav
Great, merci Régis!
Perhaps we can add more flesh to it? Otherwise, green light for me.
Cheers.

On 07/04/19 08:53, Anita Graser wrote:

> Hi Régis,
>
> I've had a look and made some minor changes. Please check if I
> understood the intention of the text correctly.
>
> Regards,
> Anita
>

> On Sat, Apr 6, 2019 at 10:04 PM Régis Haubourg
>
>     I forgot the link (for those who are registered as editors only)
>
>     https://wordpress.com/post/blog.qgis.org/2117
>
>     Régis
>
>     Le 06/04/2019 à 22:04, Régis Haubourg a écrit :
>     > Hi all,
>     >
>     > I just pushed a draft blog post to announce the certification of QGIS
>     > 3.4.6 against OGC WMS 1.3 tests.
>     >
>     > May I gently ask for a review before publishing it?
>     >
>     > Best regards,
>     >
>     > Régis
>     >
>     --
>     Open Source GIS Expert / Water management
>
>     mail: [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     tél: 0033 184 257 870

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair: