django.urls.exceptions.NoReverseMatch: Reverse for 'account_login' not found. 'account_login' is not a valid view function or pattern name

django.urls.exceptions.NoReverseMatch: Reverse for 'account_login' not found. 'account_login' is not a valid view function or pattern name

mloweedgar
Hello,

While adding my own django app to geonode following this guide here https://geonode-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/tutorials/devel/projects/apps.html, I get error django.urls.exceptions.NoReverseMatch: Reverse for 'account_login' not found. 'account_login' is not a valid view function or pattern name when I add url for  my custom app in my_geonode/url.py.

Iam using docker-compose to run my geonode in development mode using guide from here https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-project
Thanks in advance for  anyone who can help me.

Regards,
Edgar.

Re: django.urls.exceptions.NoReverseMatch: Reverse for 'account_login' not found. 'account_login' is not a valid view function or pattern name

Alessio Fabiani-2
Hi,
this is an hidden message caused by the mapstore-client overrides. Most probably the error is located on your code somewhere.
In order to get the real message just change temporarly the value of the GEONODE_CLIENT_LAYER_PREVIEW_LIBRARY setting to geoext either on the settings or through the environment variable with the same name.

Il giorno mer 12 giu 2019 alle ore 12:10 edgar mlowe <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Hello,

While adding my own django app to geonode following this guide here https://geonode-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/tutorials/devel/projects/apps.html, I get error django.urls.exceptions.NoReverseMatch: Reverse for 'account_login' not found. 'account_login' is not a valid view function or pattern name when I add url for  my custom app in my_geonode/url.py.

Iam using docker-compose to run my geonode in development mode using guide from here https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-project
Thanks in advance for  anyone who can help me.

Regards,
Edgar.

==

==
Ing. Alessio Fabiani

@alfa7691
Founder/Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A - 55054  Massarosa (LU) - Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:     +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39 331 6233686

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia.

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.