digitizing in wxgrass

Michael Barton
digitizing in wxgrass Martin,

I've looked at your screenshots of the digitizing toolbar and it looks really nice. My problem is that I cannot access it. There is some kind of bug that makes choice controls invisible in AUI toolbars on the Mac.

Can I suggest that we change from a combobox in the map display toolbar to some other way of accessing the different toolbars. Popup menus seem to work OK (see menus for zooming, analysis, overlays). What about switching to that instead of a choice control?

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University