diagram crash

pcav
Hi all.
If I select the diagrams, and let various fields in (area and perimeter,
with largely different absolute values), I get a crash:
Warning: QPainter::begin: Paint device returned engine == 0, type: 3
Warning: QPainter::setRenderHint: Painter must be active to set
rendering hints
Segmentation fault

The shp is available for testing if necessary.
All the best.

AW: diagram crash

Hugentobler  Marco
Hi Paolo

Please send me the shapefile and a short description containing what diagram type you selected, which attributes, what other options.

Regards,
Marco

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----