development update

Tom Kralidis
Hi all: some update on recent developments.

There has been some very useful dialogue within csw4js by mostly Juan
Mahuel and Alexey on using Jsonix in csw4js [1].  Benefits include
firming up an approach in implementing CSW in JavaScript, working with
Jsonix content model to serialize or decode CSW requests/responses.
This has also provided valuable feedback to the Jsonix project in
terms of enhancements/fixes.

We've came to the point in csw4js where we started working with OWS
Common, Filter, etc. at which point we decided that it would be
beneficial to move things into ows.js [2] given the cross cutting
nature of those standards.

As a result I've moved csw4js into ows.js as an initial implementation
[3] that we can build on and improve.

Cheers

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/tomkralidis/csw4js/issues/1
[2] https://github.com/tomkralidis/csw4js/issues/1#issuecomment-71688288
[3] https://github.com/OSGeo/ows.js

Re: development update

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS)-2
Thanks Tom et al., I'll see if I can find some time to pull out some of the WPS work I did and create a PR for ows.js as well.

Bart

Sent from my iPhone