dependency management and PSC

Greg Troxel-2
I was surprised to see a hard dependency on bash land without any prior
discussion on the list.  I would like to see PSC adopt a notion that any
increases in deependencies, especially depending on anything that is not
specified by POSIX, require on-list discussion and a PSC vote.

Re: dependency management and PSC

Regina Obe
Greg,

Sorry my oversight.  Didn't notice it introduced a dependency we didn't already have.
If I had realized that I would have brought it up to vote.

Thanks for pointing it out,
Regina

"Regina Obe" <[hidden email]> writes:

> Greg,
>
> Sorry my oversight.  Didn't notice it introduced a dependency we didn't already have.
> If I had realized that I would have brought it up to vote.
>
> Thanks for pointing it out,
> Regina

Thanks for explaining!