define specific scales for geoserver viewer in web app

define specific scales for geoserver viewer in web app

mviera
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t384669/AA.png>

Ass you can see, the viewer in my app allow an scale too big, it does not
make sense, so I wanted to know if there a way I could determine the scales
the should be viewed in my viewer so my map does not get too small or too
big.

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoServer-User-f3786390.html

Re: define specific scales for geoserver viewer in web app

GeoServer - User mailing list
From the image you attached looks like you are using an older version of the Boundless GeoExplorer. The zoom levels defined in the app are by default the scales defined for OSM/Bing/Here tile matrices. I don't think you can change it, to limit max zoom-out level at scale 1:500.000 (for example).

Since this is not really a Geoserver issue, more an application issue, I would contact the nice people at Boundless to ask them how to change the app's configurations.

Sorin

Pe luni, 18 martie 2019, 21:52:02 EET, mviera <[hidden email]> a scris: