Some minor bugfixes have been made for deegree 3.0.
Check out the new version by downloading it from our download page .
Or have a look at a running version (stable or experimental) here .
* fixed CSW blocking after performing 20-25 transactions
* fixed WFS output containing ugly namespace prefixes
* fixed handling of output CRS in WFS-KVP requests: If the BBOX
specifies a CRS, this shouldn't overrule the SRSNAME parameter
* fixed handling of curves with multiple segments
* fixed cardinality check for input parameters in KVP requests
* fixed null pointer when requesting simple sql feature store without
If you want to report any issues, please use the deegree 3 services