deegree day is changed!

Jens Fitzke

_
[Sorry for cross postings]

deegree community members,

Please note that we made a major change to deegree day. The full announcement
is copied below and available on http://www.deegree.org/deegreeday.

As soon as the registration is up for this new event we'll let you know.

Any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Jens

deegree day will be deegree community space this time

13 November 2012, University Club, Bonn

deegree is an open source community project. Especially the process to become
an OSGeo project made a big step towards more transparency and openness.
However the community aspect still has potential for development. Therefore
the two committees of the deegree initiative made an unanimous decision to
change the scope of the planned event from more presentation-oriented to more
communication-oriented. The new event name deegree community space shall
support this intention - both by explicitly naming the community and by
approaching the open space concept.

The project steering committee will host this event supported by the technical
management committee. We see this as a major opportunity to make deegree a
better community initiative. So, please come and join us in November in Bonn.
We will have a full day of communication and community building. As topics
everything is allowed you consider to be important for deegree - like:

    deegree's INSPIRE capabilities
    the 3.2 release
    deegree roadmap
    deegree's market position
    vision of the deegree initiative
    project infrastructure
    structures and procedures

Presentations, workshops, discussion topics and other contributions are
welcome. You can simply bring your stuff with or without preannouncement. It's
up to you.

Contact: [hidden email]