[deegree day 2008] Announcement

mays

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Lyn Büsching, Judit Mays, [[hidden email]]
lat/lon GmbH, Aennchenstr. 19, 53177 Bonn, Germany
Website: http://www.deegree.org/deegreeday

First Announcement of deegree day 2008

Bonn January 14, 2008.

After two successful years the deegree day has become an essential part
of the deegree community. We would like to continue this tradition with
our third deegree day on June 17th 2008 in Bonn. As in the last years
this conference will be free of charge.

The deegree day will provide a platform for exchange and discussion on
the deegree project:
Developers will present both current and upcoming features while users
will show the latest project solutions. You will have the opportunity to
discuss pressing open issues in technology, communication, documentation
and project organization.

A preliminary agenda has been set up:

June 16th evening
For those who will arrive a day before we will organize an informal 'get
together' in a charming pub located in the "Old Town" of Bonn.

June 17th all day
deegree day conference
The deegree day conference is open to all interested institutions and
individuals free of charge. A detailed program will be announced in April.

June 18th half-day
Workshops on special deegree features (fee required). Topics, duration
and price will be announced soon.

Details on the event can be found at http://deegree.org/deegreeday

Proposals for presentations (German or English language) are welcome at
[hidden email].