Some improvements and bugfixes have been made for deegree 3.2-pre13.
Check out the new version by downloading it from our download page .
* RenderHelper.getWorldToScreenTransform bugfix
* Bugfix GetFeatureInfo for INSPIRE addresses
* Use style scale constraints when fetching features
* DTD entity resolution disabled in StaX
* Generic OGC Web Service Client open proxy fix
* Switch to antlr for GFI templating
* Concept to override Server URLs in main.xml doesn't work for multi
* Fixes to enable building on Windows.
* FeatureLayer.infoQuery doesn't correctly determine the correct
* Improvements to the handbook + related code fixes
* Maven site fixes
* Fixing remoteows tests wrt different jdk png encodings
* Better download file names for WMS 1.1.1
* Made frontcontroller more flexible
* Improvement for busy loop in ThreadFeatureInputStream.hasNext()
* Use of WMS namespace uri removed (resulted in StaX exceptions)
* GetFeatureInfo for WMTS
* Fixed assembly plugin build warnings about long file names
* Axis ordering issue in WMSClient
For more information have a look at the accepted (closed) pull requests
on github .
If you want to report any issues, please use the deegree 3 services