deegree 2.3 stable release

Andreas Poth
Dear List,

After weeks of excessive testing we are proud to present the new stable release deegree. With this stable release several bugs were fixed and some new features added.

Demo applications based on deegree 2.3 stable are available at the download section of deegree homepage. Here you also find deegree2.jar stable version that you may use to update your already running deegree applications. Important changes from deegree 2.2 to 2.3 are listed in a change log document also available at the download section.

SVN branch for deegree 2.4 will be opened soon (we plan to start with it in may).

best regards

The deegree team