deeJUMP for deegree 2

Ugo Taddei-2
Hello everyone,

we've make a new deeJUMP release available:

http://www.deegree.org/downloads/releases/deejump/deejump_2pre1.zip

This version is really a port to deegree2 and includes minor bug fixes.

Note that the supported WFS version is now 1.1 only.

Thanks for the deegree WFS and the OpenJUMP development teams.

Please let us know if you have any problems, and make sure you have fun
using deeJUMP ;-)

Cheers,

Ugo

--
l a t / l o n  GmbH
Aennchenstrasse 19           53177 Bonn, Germany

Re: [spam] [deegree-users] deeJUMP for deegree 2

Chris Tweedie-4
Ugo, what is the reasoning for only support WFS 1.1? The pre release
looks great, but i cant use deejump as a demo tool because all of our
services are at 1.0.0
I am guessing this is why i am getting "null" exceptions trying to
connect to any other wfs version?

Looks good otherwise. My only wishlist is support for secure services
(http basic authentication) and https URL's

Cheers