database

trocellier estelle
Good Morning you all,

I have one importante question to me,

Please can you tell me in witch file(s) I have to change the parameter to change the configuration and connexion to an other database.

Because i connect my geoserver to an other database (postgres 9.5) to import my files. And when i working outside of my serveur he don't import the good files.

Thank you

Regards

Estelle

Re: database

Gpetr

Hello,

You can change the configuration of your database in GeoNode from the local_senttings.py file. Take a look to the following guide:
http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/install_and_admin/geonode_install/all_together.html

PostgresSQL is the default database of geonode

Στις 23 Αυγ 2017 11:47 πμ, ο χρήστης "trocellier estelle" <[hidden email]> έγραψε: