[d.rast] not working with standalone script

[d.rast] not working with standalone script

Ang Sherpa
I am stuck with d.rast command. Don't know what am I missing here?
The script is attached herewith this mail.

Regards,
Ang Dawa Sherpa
GIS technician - Irrigation Master Plan
WRPPF - DOI, Nepal Government
Lalitpur
contact: 984 007 3861

grass_script -work.py (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [d.rast] not working with standalone script

Martin Landa

> I am stuck with d.rast command. Don't know what am I missing here?
> The script is attached herewith this mail.

what kind of error? BTW, note that wx are interactive graphical
monitors (same as in wxGUI).

Ma

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa

Re: [d.rast] not working with standalone script

Martin Landa
Hi,

[please keep discussion on ML]

> It prints all the available raster files. When it comes to execute the d.*
> command nothing happens.
> Is there other modules that I have to import or gscript will be suffice??

cairo monitors are working for you?

What happens when you type in terminal

d.mon wx1

?