create wfs extension

shyoon
hi.

I want to develop a wfs extension module (create czml format). I do not know
how to get started. Could you help me?

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoServer-User-f3786390.html

Re: create wfs extension

Brad Hards
GeoTools is the GeoServer I/O library. You can read how to create the
required classes and configuration here:
http://docs.geotools.org/latest/userguide/tutorial/datastore/index.html

If you only need to write CZML out (not read/parse it back in), not all of
that will be applicable, but you'll be much better placed to work it out
after you've completed the tutorial.

Brad

I want to develop a wfs extension module (create czml format). I do not know
how to get started. Could you help me?

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoServer-User-f3786390.html

https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/Successfully-requesting-and-inte
grating-new-features-and-improvements-in-GeoServer

Re: create wfs extension

geowolf
On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 11:07 AM shyoon <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi.

I want to develop a wfs extension module (create czml format). I do not know
how to get started. Could you help me?

Do you need to read a czml or produce it? If read, Brad's answer is on the spot, otherwise
base class and all its subclasses

Cheers
Andrea

==

GeoServer Professional Services from the experts! Visit http://goo.gl/it488V for more information. == Ing. Andrea Aime @geowolf Technical Lead GeoSolutions S.A.S. Via di Montramito 3/A 55054 Massarosa (LU) phone: +39 0584 962313 fax: +39 0584 1660272 mob: +39 339 8844549 http://www.geo-solutions.it http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it ------------------------------------------------------- Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia. This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.