coroner

debugging
Top-performing stockks recommended by invetsment experts

Fellow Invvestor, big news are hitting on thursday for A GAO!!!

Somebody knows something...place A GAO on the radar!!!

Get ready for a volatile 2nd half of 2006 - one where the Bulls and
Bears will BOTH be proved wrong. But odds are, we'll see another
year where the mraket indexes bounce around a lot without really going anywhere. And we'll also see certain sectors - favored at this point in the economic cycle - SOAR...

Own the right stoocks, in the right space, and you could reap a
handful of money-doublers. But if you own the wrong investment, you could easly lose 25%-35% or more!

Here is my Favorite Pick for the second half of 2006: AG AO!!!

Tradde Alret: Thursday, August 17, 2006
CCompany: AAGA RESOURCCES NEEW
Stcok: A GAO
Currennt Prrice: $1.69
1 Week Target: $4.10
Buy: "STTRONG"
Expectations: Max

When this Sotck moves - watch out! This is your chance to get in
the low. Big watch in play this Thursday morning! Out AG AO on your
radar's now and reap the benefits early.

There is a massive promotion underway this Thursday, August 17
apprising potential eager investoors of this emerging situation.
When this sotck moves - watch out! stockkks wee proofile shoow aa siggnificant inccrease iin stocck priice sometimes in days, not months or years, remember this is a sttrong plaay.

Massive news for AG AO this thursday! A GAO is a big mover in the SOTCK MAKRET!!!

A miss is as good as a mile. To deceive oneself is very easy. An ounce of practice is worth a pound of precept  Fear lends wings Nah because dog ah play with yuh he nah bite yuh..

A ruler who oppresses the poor is like a driving rain that leaves no crops..