copying a Map Display to a new one

ychemin
Hi,

is it possible to copy a Map Display to create a new identical one?

Thanks,
Yann

--
-----
Yann Chemin

Re: copying a Map Display to a new one

Moritz Lennert
On 05/02/16 14:15, Yann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is it possible to copy a Map Display to create a new identical one?

I don't know of an automatic way (yet), but manually it is not too
complicated:

- save your workspace to file
- open workspace file in a text editor
- copy everything between

<display name="Display 1" ...

and the next

   </display>

- paste this after this last   </display>
- rename the new copy
- save workspace file
- reload workspace from file

But I agree that a 'duplicate workspace' function could be handy.

Moritz

Re: copying a Map Display to a new one

ychemin
Thanks Moritz !

--
-----
Yann Chemin
Address: 3 Toul Melin, 56400 Plumergat
Mobile: +33 (0)7 83 85 52 34

Re: copying a Map Display to a new one

wenzeslaus

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 8:15 AM, Yann <[hidden email]> wrote:
is it possible to copy a Map Display to create a new identical one?

You can create a ticket for it. A reasonable task for somebody who would like to start with wxGUI programming.

Re: copying a Map Display to a new one

ychemin
Done