copy objects between layers having different KBS

copy objects between layers having different KBS

Marco Lechner - FOSSGIS e.V.
is it a bug or a missing feature?
- if i copy and paste objects between layers who are defined with
different KBS the geometries are not transformed. On-The-Fly-Projection
is activated, but doesn't have efect on copy/paste.

Marco

P.S QGIS 1.0.1

AW: copy objects between layers having different KBS

Hugentobler  Marco
Hi Marco

It is a missing feature. Afaik the copy/paste code does not consider the KBS at all.

Regards,
Marco

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Re: AW: copy objects between layers having different KBS

Marco Lechner - FOSSGIS e.V.
I'll create a ticket for that, because I think this is a major ("not
working as expected") problem. Copy/Paste is possible but doing wrong
things, if KBS is different.

Marco