connect points to a network with areal constraints

connect points to a network with areal constraints

Annalisa Minelli
Dear list,
I should connect some points to an existing network but I have some geographical contraints (areal zones which cannot be crossed by connections).
I tried using v.net staff but these modules seems not to give me the possibility to insert constraints..
Any hints?

All the best,
Annalisa

Re: connect points to a network with areal constraints

Moritz Lennert
On 14/03/14 10:38, Annalisa Minelli wrote:
> Dear list,
> I should connect some points to an existing network but I have some
> geographical contraints (areal zones which cannot be crossed by
> connections).
> I tried using v.net <http://v.net> staff but these modules seems not to
> give me the possibility to insert constraints..
> Any hints?

Maybe a combination of v.net.visibility + v.net, possibly with some
clening in between ?

Moritz