composer update fails due to toooni/fpdf package

composer update fails due to toooni/fpdf package

Axel Schaefer
Dear Mapbender developers (cc/x-post: mapbender_users)

If you want to do a composer update you'll notice an error concerning
the package:  toooni/fpdf. The package cannot be found and used.

The package is referenced in composer.json:
         "toooni/fpdf": "dev-master",

We are looking for a solution how to prevent that issue and will provide
a hotfix for that.

Project-specific builds, that some users use are not affected by this.
Although if you do a composer update or composer install for yourself
you'll run into this error.

Regards,
Axel

--
Axel Schaefer
WhereGroup GmbH & Co. KG

Fon: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 31
Fax: +49 (0)228 / 90 90 38 - 11

[hidden email]
www.meldemax.com
www.wheregroup.com
Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6788

Re: composer update fails due to toooni/fpdf package

eSlider
Dear all,

the soluting is ready. Please take a look at github:
https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/issues/423

Regards,
Andriy

Re: composer update fails due to toooni/fpdf package

Axel Schaefer
Hi all.

We are dealing with two issues with this new package, so take care if
you are working with the Git-Pulls. The release doesn't contain that yet
and will be shipped if this is ready.

1.) Umlauts. *sigh* The dynamic text fields are not visible in the PDF.

2.) An issue working with Libre Office (LO) and trying to change the
font-size of the dynamic text. In the LO-document, you can change the
font-size of the dynamic text elements. Depending how you click LO saves
this in different ways: As a text or as a paragraph.

This leads to different ODG files and the context.xml in this file lists
the changed text either as a style:family="paragraph" or
style:family="text".

We will take care of this so that it doesn't matter how you click in
LibreOffice. I don't know if this occurs only in LO-5 or was also part
of LO-4

Best regards
Axel

Am 25.05.2016 um 14:51 schrieb eSlider:

> Dear all,
>
> the soluting is ready. Please take a look at github:
> https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/issues/423
>
> Regards,
> Andriy
>

> -----