component 2 status update

jody.garnett
Marc I noticed your "last thing before wrap up email" ... we also need to accept component 2 website.

Here is my understanding of the status:

- Delivery of the component is blocked on sac hosting
- Marketing committee and board members reviewed website contents, identifying several additional pages to migrate. I have not gone back and reviewed since.
- Webmaps integration, we asked for help and while a meeting was not set up Andreas was able to sort out most issues via github. I think we will need to accept the map integration as provided (and trust our community comes up with better tiles later).
- Functionality issues with the website have been fixed, the project pages need to be retagged to show up correctly but that is a content problem.

Coming out of last weeks meeting Jeffrey Laust was checking over the contract to see if we missed anything.

Q: Any update on website deliver to staging Alex or Jeffrey Lasut?

Q: Jeffrey if I make changes to beta (http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl) will they be migrated to staging (staging.osgeo.org)?

--
Jody Garnett

Re: component 2 status update

Jeffrey Lasut
Hi Jody,

I successfully installed the OSGeo website on the new server, there are couple laste things that Alex and I are resolving:
- What URL to use for the new staging env, and link it to the new server.
- Installing SSL

You can make changes on osgeo.getinteractive.nl, I'll do a last migration before shutting down osgeo.getinteractive.nl.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Jeffrey Lasut

+31 (0)30 60 808 48
[hidden email]
www.getinteractive.nl (Nederlands)
www.getinteractive.org (English)

Op dit e-mailbericht zijn de algemene voorwaarden van Get Interactive van toepassing.
Deze kunt u terug vinden op onze website http://www.getinteractive.nl/algemene-voorwaarden/.

On 8 November 2017 at 00:14, Jody Garnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thanks Jeffrey,

I took a pass through the project pages adjusting what "topic" they were listed as, and fixing the choose a project pages to list a single topic (rather than the topic and parent). This was the "last pass" I was looking for, wanting to make sure the projects that are in the system are listed correctly (to prevent confusion as more projects are added).

Anything else I believe I can work on after migration to OSGeo hardware.

--
Jody Garnett

On 8 November 2017 at 01:30, Jeffrey Lasut <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Updating the previous list:

- (in progress) Delivery of the website
- (not checked) Marketing committee and board members reviewed website contents, identifying several additional pages to migrate. I have not gone back and reviewed since.
- (no open bugs) Webmap integration
- (no open bugs) Functionality issues with the website have been fixed
- (done) the project pages need to be retagged to show up correctly but that is a content problem.

--
Jody Garnett