code coverage and Coveralls.io integration

code coverage and Coveralls.io integration

Tom Kralidis
Hi all: FYI I've added support for Coveralls.io integration which provides
code coverage testing.  This works by adding the relevant directives to
our Travis-CI setup.

https://coveralls.io/github/geopython/pywps

Here's an example build: https://coveralls.io/builds/5153069

If desired we can adjust our Coveralls.io settings (Coverage Threshold
for failure,
Coverage Decrease Threshold for failure).

Should we have a minimum threshold for code coverage?

Note to run code coverage locally just run:

$ pip install coverage
$ coverage run --source=pywps -m unittest tests
$ coverage report -m

..Tom

Re: code coverage and Coveralls.io integration

Jachym Cepicky
Beautiful, Tom, thanks one more time.

77% .. sounds good, I hope?