cmake problem with qt creator on MAC,need help.

cmake problem with qt creator on MAC,need help.

felix
I want to import the osssim code into qt creator with cmake,and  there are some problems in cmake.
How to fix these problems. Could someone give me some suggestions. Thank you very much.

################## Setting up OSSIM core library #########################
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:16 (INCLUDE):
  include could not find load file:

    OssimVersion

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:17 (INCLUDE):
  include could not find load file:

    OssimCommonVariables

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:34 (INCLUDE):
  include could not find load file:

    OssimUtilities

CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:57 (find_package):
  By not providing "FindGEOS.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
  asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "GEOS", but
  CMake did not find one.

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "GEOS" with any of
  the following names:

    GEOSConfig.cmake
    geos-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "GEOS" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "GEOS_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If "GEOS"
  provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been
  installed.

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:62 (message):
  Could not find geos package! Consider installing this as it will soon
  become a required package.

Re: cmake problem with qt creator on MAC,need help.

Garrett Potts-2
Hello:

We have been building out of a top level cmake under ossim_package_support/cmake location.  I usually make a build dir in there and then do an out of source build using the root CMakeList.txt under that cmake directory.  This will include the CMakeModules directory.

I’ll send you a separate email that shows you my mac build script.  I explicitly specify the On Off variables so you can modify for your environment.  Also,  I am using Homebrew for dependency installations but another colleague is using ports just fine too.

Take care

Garrett