change color line

anhtin
hi all
I am developing mapserver and asp.net and my database is shapefile
i have problem when change color object line
EX: layer DNO_th2 is Line
objMapServer = new mapObj(strFile);

 layerObj objlayer = objMapServer.getLayerByName("DNO_th2");

objlayer.open();
shapeObj objshap = objlayer.getFeature(431, -1);

How can i change color this object to orther color ?

Re: change color line

Tamas Szekeres
Hi,

You can change the color at per-layer level by changing styleObj.color
for example.
If you issue a query (by using the queryBy functions) then you can use
mapObj.drawQuery to highlight the query results.

Best regards,

Tamas