certification in GRASS

chayan sur
Sir
Kindly let me know whether there is any online certification programme on GRASS conducted from your end or institutes of repute.
If yes, then kindly provide the detailed information on this account.
regards
Chayan Sur

Re: certification in GRASS

Markus Neteler
Good morning,

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 6:21 PM chayan sur <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sir
Kindly let me know whether there is any online certification programme on GRASS conducted from your end or institutes of repute.
If yes, then kindly provide the detailed information on this account.

Please check the various training providers at

Best regards,

Markus Neteler