call for volunteers - document management

call for volunteers - document management

Eli Adam
Hi conference committee,

Much of the document management of committee documents in SVN version
control has been done by me for the last few years.  I enjoy
contributing this and am happy to help.  Someday, I hope to leave the
conference committee and make room for other ideas and new leaders.

Is there anyone who would like to do document management?  This
involves about 12 SVN commits a year and another 12 wiki edits.  I'm
happy to set you up with the rights to SVN and the wiki and help with
the basics of SVN.

Is there anyone who would like to do document management if the
version control were something other than SVN?  If so, which version
control would you prefer?  If git, would that be github or OSGeo's
gitea instance or something else?

Thanks, Eli