call for meeting and foss4g booth organization

call for meeting and foss4g booth organization

jody.garnett
Good morning folks!

Astrid and myself took an action item from the OSGeo board meeting earlier in the week to help organize the OSGeo booth (since we are both members of the marketing committee).

With that in mind can we setup a meeting this month to check in with our committee members and determine approach to use for the event.

To save time I am going to propose a meeting time: June 12 14:00 UTC

Please reply with your availability, and note if you would like meeting moved earlier / later or to another day.
--
Jody Garnett