caching existing tile server

Bino Oetomo
Dear All ...

If I got existing tile server that I can access like
http://192.168.10.232/hybrid/18/211449/136755.png ,

how can I tell (config) tilecache to use that server as source ?

Sincerely
-bino-

Re: caching existing tile server

Bino Oetomo
Dear Graham
On 01/26/2012 02:07 PM, Graham Jones wrote:
> Bino,
> I have got this working on my tile server.  If you look at
> http://maps3.org.uk/tiles/historic_layers.html there is a 'how it works'
> section at the bottom of the page that links to the tilecache.cfg files for
> the two servers.
> I do not know if this is the best way of doing it though!

I really realy appreciate your enlightment.

from parts of your configuration :
[brewery]
type=WMS
srs=EPSG:900913
bbox = -20037508.34, -20037508.34, 20037508.34, 20037508.34
tms_type=google
url=http://maps.webhop.net/cgi-bin/tilecache.cgi/wms/brewery
extension=png

I'm pretty sure that the 'url' is your home tilecache server.
If that so, that is not my current case.
My case is that the 'parent' is plain Tile Server that serve tile as
'/zoom/lon/lat.png'

I'm writing a tile-seeder ... i don't know if it will end at writing a
'read only tilecache'

Sincerely
-bino-