cache expire problem

DFE

cache expire problem

DFE
Hi all,
I have the following error:
An error occurred: 'module' object has no attribute 'Utils'
  File "/var/www/tlc/TileCache/Service.py", line 263, in modPythonHandler
    apacheReq.headers_out['Expires'] = email.Utils.formatdate(time.time() + service.cache.expire, False, True)

when I try to put the "expire" property to the [cache]
[cache]
type=Disk
base=/var/www/tlc_cache
#sendfile=yes
#expire=191
Thanks,
Domenico.

DFE

cache expire problem

DFE
Hi all,
I received the following error:
An error occurred: 'module' object has no attribute 'Utils'
  File "/var/www/tlc/TileCache/Service.py", line 263, in modPythonHandler
    apacheReq.headers_out['Expires'] = email.Utils.formatdate(time.time() + service.cache.expire, False, True)

when I try to put the "expire" property to the [cache]
[cache]
type=Disk
base=/var/www/tlc_cache
expire=180