bounding box concept

surabhi
I have been playing with Open layer 3D project using Cesium WebGL globe and after scene transition from 3D to 2D, the 3D globe will be converted to 2d but my requirement to view only India region in a map panel in 2D view i.e.I want to set the camera to look at the bounding box, but still show other parts of the world if the user moves the camera

How to implement bounding box value for it?
Some help will be great and much appreciated, please.