big humongous large request

Rhys A.D. Stewart
Hi all,

have a huge request, a really big request:

does anyone have win32 binaries for the latest svn code preferably with the advanced editing branch handy, if so could i have it. Am gonna try compiling it in the next hour or so, but have never successfully compiled svn code on win32....hence the request.......

there is a bottle of Appleton Estate Special in it if that interests anyone.......or Blue Mountain Coffee..........:-)

Rhys

Re: big humongous large request

pcav
I think it would be better to save your time, and thinking of setting up
an automated snapshot compilation. Not an easy task, but once done, it
would be of great benefit.
Any win addict available?
pc

--