authentication II

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
24 messages Options
12
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

authentication II

Juanita
Hi
How to setup this kind access (below):



In one of the fusion templates ?
I’m trying to use Common.php  and Constants.php but with no results
Everything works fine with WebLayout
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: authentication II

GordonL
Are you using Microsoft IIS?  If so, check permissions.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: authentication II

Juanita
On 2013-01-02 19:33, GordonL [via OSGeo.org] wrote:
Are you using Microsoft IIS?  If so, check permissions.



If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/authentication-II-tp5025338p5025340.html
To unsubscribe from authentication II, click here.
NAML

No I'm using MG 2.4 , Maestro 5b, Apache from installer. Gordon I’ll be thankful if You could check on your system, the authentication on similar address:

http://<your_host>:8008/mapguide/fusion/templates/mapguide/aqua/index.html?ApplicationDefinition=Library://Layouts/<your name application>.ApplicationDefinition&locale=en

 

I haven’t got anything just loaded the map on template but I need authentication

required

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: authentication II

Martin Morrison
 Put "&user=Anonymous"  (might be username=) at the end of your url...

Martin


________________________________
From: [hidden email] [[hidden email]] on behalf of Juanita [[hidden email]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 3:03 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] authentication II

On 2013-01-02 19:33, GordonL [via OSGeo.org] wrote:
Are you using Microsoft IIS?  If so, check permissions.


________________________________
If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/authentication-II-tp5025338p5025340.html
To unsubscribe from authentication II, click here<UrlBlockedError.aspx>.
NAML<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
No I'm using MG 2.4 , Maestro 5b, Apache from installer. Gordon I’ll be thankful if You could check on your system, the authentication on similar address:
http://<your_host>:8008/mapguide/fusion/templates/mapguide/aqua/index.html?ApplicationDefinition=Library://Layouts/<your<UrlBlockedError.aspx> name application>.ApplicationDefinition&locale=en


I haven’t got anything just loaded the map on template but I need authentication

required

________________________________
View this message in context: Re: authentication II<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/authentication-II-tp5025338p5025352.html>
Sent from the MapGuide Users mailing list archive<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/MapGuide-Users-f4182607.html> at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
mapguide-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapguide-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: authentication II

Juanita
On 2013-01-03 02:37, Martin Morrison [via OSGeo.org] wrote:
 Put "&user=Anonymous"  (might be username=) at the end of your url...

Martin


________________________________
From: [hidden email] [[hidden email]] on behalf of Juanita [[hidden email]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 3:03 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] authentication II

On 2013-01-02 19:33, GordonL [via OSGeo.org] wrote:
Are you using Microsoft IIS?  If so, check permissions.


________________________________
If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/authentication-II-tp5025338p5025340.html
To unsubscribe from authentication II, click here<UrlBlockedError.aspx>.
NAML<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
No I'm using MG 2.4 , Maestro 5b, Apache from installer. Gordon I’ll be thankful if You could check on your system, the authentication on similar address:
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://">http://<your_host>:8008/mapguide/fusion/templates/mapguide/aqua/index.html?ApplicationDefinition=Library://Layouts/<your<UrlBlockedError.aspx> name application>.ApplicationDefinition&locale=en


I haven’t got anything just loaded the map on template but I need authentication

required

________________________________
View this message in context: Re: authentication II<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/authentication-II-tp5025338p5025352.html>
Sent from the MapGuide Users mailing list archive<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/MapGuide-Users-f4182607.html> at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
mapguide-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapguide-users



If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/authentication-II-tp5025338p5025378.html
To unsubscribe from authentication II, click here.
NAML

Didn’t work :(

 I have to find solution through httpd.conf (by .htaccess and .htpasswd)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: authentication II

Juanita
I think I found solution for authentication.
<?php
$installDir =
   'C:Program FilesMapGuideOpenSourcece.buildprop.entity.ProdStu
dio=Studio\';
$extensionsDir = $installDir . 'WebServerExtensions\www\\';
$viewerDir = $installDir . 'mapviewerphp\\';
include $viewerDir . 'constants.php';
MgInitializeWebTier($extensionsDir . 'webconfig.ini');
$site = new MgSite();
$site->Open(new MgUserInformation("Anonymous", ""));
$sessionId = $site->CreateSession();
$webLayout =
   "Library://Samples/Layouts/SamplesPhp.WebLayout";
?>
<html>
<head>
<title>Simple Sample Application</title>
</head>
<body marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">
<iframe id="viewerFrame" width="100%" height="100%" frameborder=0
scrolling="no"
src="/mapguide/mapviewerajax/?SESSION=<?= $sessionId ?>&
WEBLAYOUT=<?= $webLayout ?>"></iframe>
</body>
</html>

 Anybody know how to set up first part of this code to be suitable for fusion template (MG 2.4, Apache) ? I mean the first part in PHP
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: authentication II

andrewd
I'm not sure that you can actually do this in fusion, but you should search the  trac for tickets - I know there were originally requests for this in fusion, but I can't remember if it ever got done.

Andrew

Sent from my iPhone

On 2013-01-04, at 11:10 AM, Juanita <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I think I found solution for authentication.
> <?php
> $installDir =
>   'C:Program FilesMapGuideOpenSourcece.buildprop.entity.ProdStu
> dio=Studio\';
> $extensionsDir = $installDir . 'WebServerExtensions\www\\';
> $viewerDir = $installDir . 'mapviewerphp\\';
> include $viewerDir . 'constants.php';
> MgInitializeWebTier($extensionsDir . 'webconfig.ini');
> $site = new MgSite();
> $site->Open(new MgUserInformation("Anonymous", ""));
> $sessionId = $site->CreateSession();
> $webLayout =
>   "Library://Samples/Layouts/SamplesPhp.WebLayout";
> ?>
> <html>
> <head>
> <title>Simple Sample Application</title>
> </head>
> <body marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">
> <iframe id=&quot;viewerFrame&quot; width=&quot;100%&quot;
> height=&quot;100%&quot; frameborder=0
> scrolling=&quot;no&quot;
> src=&quot;/mapguide/mapviewerajax/?SESSION=&lt;?= $sessionId ?>&
> WEBLAYOUT=<?= $webLayout ?>"></iframe>
> </body>
> </html>
>
> Anybody know how to set up first part of this code to be suitable for
> fusion template (MG 2.4, Apache) ? I mean the first part in PHP
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/authentication-II-tp5025338p5025648.html
> Sent from the MapGuide Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> mapguide-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapguide-users

_______________________________________________
mapguide-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapguide-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: authentication II

Juanita
On 2013-01-04 17:48, andrewd [via OSGeo.org] wrote:
I'm not sure that you can actually do this in fusion, but you should search the  trac for tickets - I know there were originally requests for this in fusion, but I can't remember if it ever got done.

Andrew

Sent from my iPhone

On 2013-01-04, at 11:10 AM, Juanita <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I think I found solution for authentication.
> <?php
> $installDir =
>   'C:Program FilesMapGuideOpenSourcece.buildprop.entity.ProdStu
> dio=Studio\';
> $extensionsDir = $installDir . 'WebServerExtensions\www\\';
> $viewerDir = $installDir . 'mapviewerphp\\';
> include $viewerDir . 'constants.php';
> MgInitializeWebTier($extensionsDir . 'webconfig.ini');
> $site = new MgSite();
> $site->Open(new MgUserInformation("Anonymous", ""));
> $sessionId = $site->CreateSession();
> $webLayout =
>   "Library://Samples/Layouts/SamplesPhp.WebLayout";
> ?>
> <html>
> <head>
> <title>Simple Sample Application</title>
> </head>
> <body marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">
> <iframe id=&quot;viewerFrame&quot; width=&quot;100%&quot;
> height=&quot;100%&quot; frameborder=0
> scrolling=&quot;no&quot;
> src=&quot;/mapguide/mapviewerajax/?SESSION=&lt;?= $sessionId ?>&
> WEBLAYOUT=<?= $webLayout ?>"></iframe>
> </body>
> </html>
>
> Anybody know how to set up first part of this code to be suitable for
> fusion template (MG 2.4, Apache) ? I mean the first part in PHP
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/authentication-II-tp5025338p5025648.html
> Sent from the MapGuide Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> mapguide-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapguide-users

_______________________________________________
mapguide-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapguide-users



If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/authentication-II-tp5025338p5025665.html
To unsubscribe from authentication II, click here.
NAML

Thanks Andrew,

 

Taking about this ticket ?

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/1021

or something else ?

I just need login window in an application using flexible fusion weblayout :)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: authentication II

Juanita
Hi Andrew,

This old part of code in fusionSF-compressed.js works with Fusion but only with particular session url

Code sample:
var appDefUrl = Fusion.getQueryParam('ApplicationDefinition');
    if(appDefUrl){
        var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest();
        var mapAgentUrl = getAgentUrl();
        xhr.open("GET", mapAgentUrl + "?OPERATION=GETRESOURCECONTENT&VERSION=1.0.0&LOCALE=en&CLIENTAGENT=MapGuide+Developer&RESOURCEID=" + appDefUrl + "&FORMAT=text%2Fxml", false);
        xhr.send(null);

http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/Passing-SessionID-to-Fusion-td4188181.html

The left problems:
1.If I want to use Public URL (http://<my site>/mapguide/fusion/templates/aqua/index.html?
ApplicationDefinition=Library://Layouts/<my application name>.ApplicationDefinition
I have error:


What changes I have to do to use Public URL (above) full working ?

2.How I can translate Authentication Required - window (on the top of this thread) to other languages ?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: authentication II

Juanita
This post was updated on .
Hi Guys,
There is no need to do any changes in fusionSF-compressed.js in MG 2.4 :).
I found much easier way

Some little changes should be done in XML (for example via Maestro)

- In address domain:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<ResourceFolderHeader xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="ResourceFolderHeader-1.0.0.xsd">
  <Security>
    <Inherited>true</Inherited>
  </Security>
</ResourceFolderHeader>

- In application definition - Fusion layout:

  <Security>
    <Inherited>false</Inherited>
    <Users>
      <User>
        <Name>user</Name>
        <Permissions>r,w</Permissions>
      </User>
    </Users>
  </Security>
</ResourceDocumentHeader>

Of course it could be <Groups>  instead of <Users> and <Group> instead of <User>

It is good to create new group and add user and roles however Everyone group will be also assigned to the new user automatically. Everyone group cannot be delated

Final result, the application (Fusion layout) is secured by login and password without going into application by Anonymous with empty password.

I think the first problem is over
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: authentication II

Juanita
In reply to this post by Juanita
I’ve add language extension to my browser (Waterfox) and problem is gone
http://sourceforge.net/projects/waterfoxproj/files/xpi/
The second problem is solved
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: authentication II

mpozauko
This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet.
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by Juanita
Hey Juanita.

Sorry for rookie question but can you please explain which files did you modify exactly to set up security for fusion layout? I can't get it to work.


Thanks.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: authentication II

Juanita
Hi mpozauko,

Open MG Maestro (my settings: MG 2.4, Maestro 5b5)

1. Click on your fusion application on the catalog list (right key )
2. You see this (below):



3. Click: Edit Raw header XML and change access only to group or user, using  XML script. Scripts You have in my previous post, than You should get Authentication Required window (exactly the same like this on the top of this tread)
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: authentication II

mpozauko
This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet.
Juanita,

thanks for that walkthrough but i'm having problems with that settings. The site is protected which is good, i can see that from error log:

<2013-01-20T13:16:13> 1560 MapGuide Developer 127.0.0.1 Anonymous
 Error: Permission denied to resource: Library://TEST/Layouts/fusion.ApplicationDefinition
 StackTrace:
  - MgResourceServiceHandler.ProcessOperation() line 80 file c:\mg-2.4-x64\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceServiceHandler.cpp
  - MgOpGetResourceContent.Execute() line 120 file c:\mg-2.4-x64\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\OpGetResourceContent.cpp
  - MgServerResourceService.GetResourceContent() line 1222 file c:\mg-2.4-x64\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ServerResourceService.cpp
  - MgApplicationRepositoryManager.GetResourceContent() line 385 file c:\mg-2.4-x64\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ApplicationRepositoryManager.cpp
  - MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetResource (MgLibraryResourceContents.dbxml)() line 320 file c:\mg-2.4-x64\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp
  - MgResourceContentManager.GetDocument() line 590 file c:\mg-2.4-x64\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceContentManager.cpp
  - MgResourceHeaderManager.CheckPermission() line 2558 file c:\mg-2.4-x64\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceHeaderManager.cpp

But i don't get an option to fill in password, maybe because it's logging in with user Anonymous (as i can see from the error log above) even though i modified fusion ApplicationDefinition xml document like so:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<ResourceDocumentHeader xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="ResourceDocumentHeader-1.0.0.xsd">
  <Security>
    <Inherited>false</Inherited>
    <Users>
      <User>
        <Name>Administrator</Name>
        <Permissions>r,w</Permissions>
      </User>
    </Users>
  </Security>
</ResourceDocumentHeade>

I tried with different users and groups with same result. So now i'm stuck here. Got any more advice? :)
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: authentication II

Juanita
This post was updated on .
Hi mpozauko,

1. Create new group for example x, with administrator rights with at least one user for example Administrator1.

2. Login in to Maestro and set up inherited security setting for every Resource ID,


 except your fusion layout, where only group x has r,w access.


Now You should see authentication window and You can log in as Administrator or Administrator1.

PS: New created group has automatically join to Everyone group, that is why You can login using Administrator login and password
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: authentication II

mg-ouzo
Hello,

MGOS 2.4 , Win 2008, IIS 7

I did all this steps above, but I still get no Login-Dialog.   The access is denied. Does anybody knows where I can search ?

My errorlog :

<2013-02-23T14:25:19> 2224 MapGuide Developer 192.168.1.66 Anonymous
 Error: Permission denied to resource: Library://Eckental/Layouts/test.ApplicationDefinition
 StackTrace:
  - MgResourceServiceHandler.ProcessOperation() line 80 file c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceServiceHandler.cpp
  - MgOpGetResourceContent.Execute() line 120 file c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\OpGetResourceContent.cpp
  - MgServerResourceService.GetResourceContent() line 1222 file c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ServerResourceService.cpp
  - MgApplicationRepositoryManager.GetResourceContent() line 385 file c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ApplicationRepositoryManager.cpp
  - MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetResource (MgLibraryResourceContents.dbxml)() line 320 file c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp
  - MgResourceContentManager.GetDocument() line 590 file c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceContentManager.cpp
  - MgResourceHeaderManager.CheckPermission() line 2558 file c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceHeaderManager.cpp
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: authentication II

Martin Morrison
You are logged in as Anonymous.  You will simply get access denied to the protected object.  

You need to think outside MapGuide's box and handle your login there.  Put a login box in an iframe and then call MapGuide from there passing the login to the server to start the session.

Martin Morrison
Application Engineer
Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
3780 Peters Creek Rd Ext SW
Roanoke, VA  24018
540.345.1410
gis.edsi.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of U. Schlachter
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:44 AM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] authentication II

Hello,

MGOS 2.4 , Win 2008, IIS 7

I did all this steps above, but I still get no Login-Dialog.   The access is
denied. Does anybody knows where I can search ?

My errorlog :

<2013-02-23T14:25:19> 2224 MapGuide Developer 192.168.1.66 Anonymous
 Error: Permission denied to resource:
Library://Eckental/Layouts/test.ApplicationDefinition
 StackTrace:
  - MgResourceServiceHandler.ProcessOperation() line 80 file c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceServiceHandler.cpp
  - MgOpGetResourceContent.Execute() line 120 file c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\OpGetResourceContent.cpp
  - MgServerResourceService.GetResourceContent() line 1222 file c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ServerResourceService.cpp
  - MgApplicationRepositoryManager.GetResourceContent() line 385 file c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ApplicationRepositoryManager.cpp
  - MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetResource
(MgLibraryResourceContents.dbxml)() line 320 file c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp
  - MgResourceContentManager.GetDocument() line 590 file c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceContentManager.cpp
  - MgResourceHeaderManager.CheckPermission() line 2558 file
c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceHeaderManager.cpp



--
View this message in context: http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/authentication-II-tp5025338p5036353.html
Sent from the MapGuide Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
mapguide-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapguide-users

_______________________________________________
mapguide-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapguide-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: authentication II

mg-ouzo
Yes, I know that.

I now use a html-form to input the username and password.
then the only way I found was to pass these to fields as url parameters to the main page:

"http://192.168.1.217/mapguide/fusion/templates/mapguide/maw/index.html?ApplicationDefinition=Library://Eckental/Layouts/MAWgis.ApplicationDefinition&locale=en&username=xxxx&password=yyyyy"

So everybody can the the password in browsers adressbar. Do you know an other way to transmit the password ?






Martin Morrison wrote
You are logged in as Anonymous.  You will simply get access denied to the protected object.  

You need to think outside MapGuide's box and handle your login there.  Put a login box in an iframe and then call MapGuide from there passing the login to the server to start the session.

Martin Morrison
Application Engineer
Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
3780 Peters Creek Rd Ext SW
Roanoke, VA  24018
540.345.1410
gis.edsi.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of U. Schlachter
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:44 AM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] authentication II

Hello,

MGOS 2.4 , Win 2008, IIS 7

I did all this steps above, but I still get no Login-Dialog.   The access is
denied. Does anybody knows where I can search ?

My errorlog :

<2013-02-23T14:25:19> 2224 MapGuide Developer 192.168.1.66 Anonymous
 Error: Permission denied to resource:
Library://Eckental/Layouts/test.ApplicationDefinition
 StackTrace:
  - MgResourceServiceHandler.ProcessOperation() line 80 file c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceServiceHandler.cpp
  - MgOpGetResourceContent.Execute() line 120 file c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\OpGetResourceContent.cpp
  - MgServerResourceService.GetResourceContent() line 1222 file c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ServerResourceService.cpp
  - MgApplicationRepositoryManager.GetResourceContent() line 385 file c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ApplicationRepositoryManager.cpp
  - MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetResource
(MgLibraryResourceContents.dbxml)() line 320 file c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp
  - MgResourceContentManager.GetDocument() line 590 file c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceContentManager.cpp
  - MgResourceHeaderManager.CheckPermission() line 2558 file
c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceHeaderManager.cpp



--
View this message in context: http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/authentication-II-tp5025338p5036353.html
Sent from the MapGuide Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
mapguide-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapguide-users

_______________________________________________
mapguide-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapguide-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: authentication II

Martin Morrison
By using an iframe the login credentials don't show up in the address bar.  Use https for further security.

Martin Morrison
Application Engineer
Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
3780 Peters Creek Rd Ext SW
Roanoke, VA  24018
540.345.1410
gis.edsi.com


-----Original Message-----
From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of U. Schlachter
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 9:12 AM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] authentication II

Yes, I know that.

I now use a html-form to input the username and password.
then the only way I found was to pass these to fields as url parameters to the main page:

"http://192.168.1.217/mapguide/fusion/templates/mapguide/maw/index.html?ApplicationDefinition=Library://Eckental/Layouts/MAWgis.ApplicationDefinition&locale=en&username=xxxx&password=yyyyy"

So everybody can the the password in browsers adressbar. Do you know an other way to transmit the password ?







Martin Morrison wrote

> You are logged in as Anonymous.  You will simply get access denied to
> the protected object.
>
> You need to think outside MapGuide's box and handle your login there.  
> Put a login box in an iframe and then call MapGuide from there passing
> the login to the server to start the session.
>
> Martin Morrison
> Application Engineer
> Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
> 3780 Peters Creek Rd Ext SW
> Roanoke, VA  24018
> 540.345.1410
> gis.edsi.com
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From:

> mapguide-users-bounces@.osgeo

>  [mailto:

> mapguide-users-bounces@.osgeo

> ] On Behalf Of U. Schlachter
> Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:44 AM
> To:

> mapguide-users@.osgeo

> Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] authentication II
>
> Hello,
>
> MGOS 2.4 , Win 2008, IIS 7
>
> I did all this steps above, but I still get no Login-Dialog.   The access
> is
> denied. Does anybody knows where I can search ?
>
> My errorlog :
>
> <2013-02-23T14:25:19> 2224 MapGuide Developer 192.168.1.66 Anonymous
>  Error: Permission denied to resource:
> Library://Eckental/Layouts/test.ApplicationDefinition
>  StackTrace:
>   - MgResourceServiceHandler.ProcessOperation() line 80 file
> c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceServiceHandler.cpp
>   - MgOpGetResourceContent.Execute() line 120 file
> c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\OpGetResourceContent.cpp
>   - MgServerResourceService.GetResourceContent() line 1222 file
> c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ServerResourceService.cpp
>   - MgApplicationRepositoryManager.GetResourceContent() line 385 file
> c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ApplicationRepositoryManager.cpp
>   - MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetResource
> (MgLibraryResourceContents.dbxml)() line 320 file
> c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp
>   - MgResourceContentManager.GetDocument() line 590 file
> c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceContentManager.cpp
>   - MgResourceHeaderManager.CheckPermission() line 2558 file
> c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceHeaderManager.cpp
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/authentication-II-tp5025338p503635
> 3.html Sent from the MapGuide Users mailing list archive at
> Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> mapguide-users mailing list

> mapguide-users@.osgeo

> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapguide-users
>
> _______________________________________________
> mapguide-users mailing list

> mapguide-users@.osgeo

> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapguide-users





--
View this message in context: http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/authentication-II-tp5025338p5036665.html
Sent from the MapGuide Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
mapguide-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapguide-users

_______________________________________________
mapguide-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapguide-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: authentication II

mg-ouzo
Now I do it this way :


<frameset rows="60,*" frameborder="NO" border="0" framespacing="0">
    <frame src="Title.htm" name="TitleFrame" scrolling="NO" noresize>
    <frame src="<?php echo $url . $appdef . $auth ?>" name="ViewerFrame">
</frameset>

Everthing is fine, but if the username or password wrong I only get the background-image from fusion without any message. Where I can  link in to produce a message ?





Martin Morrison wrote
By using an iframe the login credentials don't show up in the address bar.  Use https for further security.

Martin Morrison
Application Engineer
Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
3780 Peters Creek Rd Ext SW
Roanoke, VA  24018
540.345.1410
gis.edsi.com


-----Original Message-----
From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of U. Schlachter
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 9:12 AM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] authentication II

Yes, I know that.

I now use a html-form to input the username and password.
then the only way I found was to pass these to fields as url parameters to the main page:

"http://192.168.1.217/mapguide/fusion/templates/mapguide/maw/index.html?ApplicationDefinition=Library://Eckental/Layouts/MAWgis.ApplicationDefinition&locale=en&username=xxxx&password=yyyyy"

So everybody can the the password in browsers adressbar. Do you know an other way to transmit the password ?







Martin Morrison wrote
> You are logged in as Anonymous.  You will simply get access denied to
> the protected object.
>
> You need to think outside MapGuide's box and handle your login there.  
> Put a login box in an iframe and then call MapGuide from there passing
> the login to the server to start the session.
>
> Martin Morrison
> Application Engineer
> Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
> 3780 Peters Creek Rd Ext SW
> Roanoke, VA  24018
> 540.345.1410
> gis.edsi.com
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From:

> mapguide-users-bounces@.osgeo

>  [mailto:

> mapguide-users-bounces@.osgeo

> ] On Behalf Of U. Schlachter
> Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:44 AM
> To:

> mapguide-users@.osgeo

> Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] authentication II
>
> Hello,
>
> MGOS 2.4 , Win 2008, IIS 7
>
> I did all this steps above, but I still get no Login-Dialog.   The access
> is
> denied. Does anybody knows where I can search ?
>
> My errorlog :
>
> <2013-02-23T14:25:19> 2224 MapGuide Developer 192.168.1.66 Anonymous
>  Error: Permission denied to resource:
> Library://Eckental/Layouts/test.ApplicationDefinition
>  StackTrace:
>   - MgResourceServiceHandler.ProcessOperation() line 80 file
> c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceServiceHandler.cpp
>   - MgOpGetResourceContent.Execute() line 120 file
> c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\OpGetResourceContent.cpp
>   - MgServerResourceService.GetResourceContent() line 1222 file
> c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ServerResourceService.cpp
>   - MgApplicationRepositoryManager.GetResourceContent() line 385 file
> c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ApplicationRepositoryManager.cpp
>   - MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetResource
> (MgLibraryResourceContents.dbxml)() line 320 file
> c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp
>   - MgResourceContentManager.GetDocument() line 590 file
> c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceContentManager.cpp
>   - MgResourceHeaderManager.CheckPermission() line 2558 file
> c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceHeaderManager.cpp
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/authentication-II-tp5025338p503635
> 3.html Sent from the MapGuide Users mailing list archive at
> Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> mapguide-users mailing list

> mapguide-users@.osgeo

> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapguide-users
>
> _______________________________________________
> mapguide-users mailing list

> mapguide-users@.osgeo

> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapguide-users





--
View this message in context: http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/authentication-II-tp5025338p5036665.html
Sent from the MapGuide Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
mapguide-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapguide-users

_______________________________________________
mapguide-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapguide-users
Martin Morrison wrote
By using an iframe the login credentials don't show up in the address bar.  Use https for further security.

Martin Morrison
Application Engineer
Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
3780 Peters Creek Rd Ext SW
Roanoke, VA  24018
540.345.1410
gis.edsi.com


-----Original Message-----
From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of U. Schlachter
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 9:12 AM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] authentication II

Yes, I know that.

I now use a html-form to input the username and password.
then the only way I found was to pass these to fields as url parameters to the main page:

"http://192.168.1.217/mapguide/fusion/templates/mapguide/maw/index.html?ApplicationDefinition=Library://Eckental/Layouts/MAWgis.ApplicationDefinition&locale=en&username=xxxx&password=yyyyy"

So everybody can the the password in browsers adressbar. Do you know an other way to transmit the password ?







Martin Morrison wrote
> You are logged in as Anonymous.  You will simply get access denied to
> the protected object.
>
> You need to think outside MapGuide's box and handle your login there.  
> Put a login box in an iframe and then call MapGuide from there passing
> the login to the server to start the session.
>
> Martin Morrison
> Application Engineer
> Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
> 3780 Peters Creek Rd Ext SW
> Roanoke, VA  24018
> 540.345.1410
> gis.edsi.com
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From:

> mapguide-users-bounces@.osgeo

>  [mailto:

> mapguide-users-bounces@.osgeo

> ] On Behalf Of U. Schlachter
> Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:44 AM
> To:

> mapguide-users@.osgeo

> Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] authentication II
>
> Hello,
>
> MGOS 2.4 , Win 2008, IIS 7
>
> I did all this steps above, but I still get no Login-Dialog.   The access
> is
> denied. Does anybody knows where I can search ?
>
> My errorlog :
>
> <2013-02-23T14:25:19> 2224 MapGuide Developer 192.168.1.66 Anonymous
>  Error: Permission denied to resource:
> Library://Eckental/Layouts/test.ApplicationDefinition
>  StackTrace:
>   - MgResourceServiceHandler.ProcessOperation() line 80 file
> c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceServiceHandler.cpp
>   - MgOpGetResourceContent.Execute() line 120 file
> c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\OpGetResourceContent.cpp
>   - MgServerResourceService.GetResourceContent() line 1222 file
> c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ServerResourceService.cpp
>   - MgApplicationRepositoryManager.GetResourceContent() line 385 file
> c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ApplicationRepositoryManager.cpp
>   - MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetResource
> (MgLibraryResourceContents.dbxml)() line 320 file
> c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp
>   - MgResourceContentManager.GetDocument() line 590 file
> c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceContentManager.cpp
>   - MgResourceHeaderManager.CheckPermission() line 2558 file
> c:\mg-2.4-x86\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceHeaderManager.cpp
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/authentication-II-tp5025338p503635
> 3.html Sent from the MapGuide Users mailing list archive at
> Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> mapguide-users mailing list

> mapguide-users@.osgeo

> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapguide-users
>
> _______________________________________________
> mapguide-users mailing list

> mapguide-users@.osgeo

> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapguide-users





--
View this message in context: http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/authentication-II-tp5025338p5036665.html
Sent from the MapGuide Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
mapguide-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapguide-users

_______________________________________________
mapguide-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapguide-users
12